Whaddaya Say! Jesse Hahn ($12,000) has a very nice matchup on Tuesday night against the Miami Marlins, especially for the price he is listed at. His price should allow you to squeeze in some solid bats and Clayton Kershaw. For the season, Hahn is 1-3 with 3.08 ERA, but a home start should bode well for him. His ERA is a full run lower at home than it is when he pitches on the road for his career. As for the game, Oakland Athletics are listed as a -130 favorite so he does have a good chance to record the win. The Marlins have struggled all year versus RHP, carrying an OPS below .700. He is a bargain at that price, so lets take a look at what bats we can put together…right after the editor Sky jumps in like a jerk and steals my thunder.  [Editor’s Note]: Hey!  I represent that remark!  Howdy y’all, it’s Tuesday and you know what that means…it’s the day before Wednesday!  Ok, ok, let’s not drag this out.  Today is the weekly Razzball Listener’s League.  If you don’t know what that is, click on the link ya schmo!  In all cerealness, $5 to hop in and play some FantasyDraft with your friends, family, family friends, and friendly familial here at the Razz.  Now on with the show…

New to FantasyDraft? Scared of feeling like a small fish in a big pond? Well be sure to read our content and subscribe to the DFSBot for your daily baseball plays. Just remember to sign up through us before jumping into the fray. It’s how we know you care!

Clayton Kershaw, P: $26,000 – Kershaw at home is basically an automatic pick no matter what the price is. He also gets the St. Louis Cardinals who have a .242 AVG and .693 OPS against Lefties.

Paul Goldschmidt, IF: $10,500 – He is actually hitting .100 points higher against RHP than he is vs. LHP. He gets to face Dylan Covey who has really struggled to get righties out; .495 wOBA with 8 HRs allowed.

Eduardo Nunez, IF: $7,200 – He’s been on fire the last week (.375 AVG. 2 HRs 3 Steals). We all know about Jon Lester’s inability to hold runners, so there’s a good chance Nunez can swipe a bag.

Tommy Joseph, IF: $7,600 – Pre-Season sleeper is finally awake, with 4 HRs and 1.155 over his last 15 games. Has a good matchup against German Marquez.

Salvador Perez, IF: $7,600 – Best thing about FantasyDraft is that you don’t have to pick the vile Catcher position. However, we are going to break that rule for the hot hitting Perez (5 HRs and a .354 AVG,. 1.155 OPS last 15 games).

Kyle Seager, IF: $7,200 – Kyle faces the struggling Joe Ross and he is due to bust out. Seager has found the power stroke lately with a couple homers last week. Ross has been tortured by the long ball in 2017 (2.78HR/9).

Brandon Drury, IF/OF: $7,600 – As I mentioned earlier, Dylan Covey can’t get righties out. An Arizona Diamondbacks stack seems to be a great play for the night.

Josh Reddick, OF: $7,200 – Jordan Zimmerman has struggled to keep batters in the yard this year (2.22HR/9) and lefties have been crushing him. All of Reddick’s homeruns this season have been vs. RHP; I like his chances to hit one out today.

Ben Gamel, OF: $6,900 – Gamel has a .409 wOBA and .942 OPS against RHP and he gets the recently called up Joe Ross. During his brief stint earlier in the season, Ross really struggled against lefties (.450 wOBA).

I’m Only Happy When it Rains 

Rain is expected in a lot of games on tonights slate. The biggest threats  of the nights are the CHI/SFG and MIN/BAL game. There’s a 60% of rain in Chicago and in Baltimore, the chance sits at 40% with that riding throughout the game. I would prob steer clear of the pitchers in that game. As always, make sure to check all the games closer to the the first pitch.

Doing Lines In Vegas

With a line of -252 and Clayton Kershaw on the mound, the LA Dodgers are the biggest favorite of the night. A very surprising large favorite on the slate is the Arizona Diamondbacks, Vegas has the line at -205 and they have Patrick Corbin taking the hill. A slugfest is expected in Boston between the Red Sox and Texas Rangers; that game has the highest O/U of the night at 9.5 runs. Another game with some runs expected to be scored is the Atlanta Braves/Pittsburgh Pirates game as their line is set at 9.5 runs.