When you drive a normal car the feeling of a luxury sedan is amazing. It’s stylish, sleek, and handles like a dream. Going back to your regular-ass vehicle makes you realize just how pedestrian you are. Hopefully you have the fantasy budget to land Gavin Lux and live life high on the hog.
- The last of the impact rookies is coming up in Gavin Lux for the Dodgers. He should get solid PT with Max Muncy hitting the IL. Lux’ speed hasn’t quite followed him through all levels, dropping from 27 to 13 to 10 the last three years. Still, he can give you five-category pop if his ascension continues.
- Adalberto Mondesi wanted to make up for lost time for his fantasy owners and swiped three bags in his first game back from injury. His 2020 ADP is going to be wild.
- Super underrated base stealer Jonathan Villar went off for five steals last week. He’s on a bad team with a wide-open green light. That he can add power on top of it is all gravy.
- Garrett Hampson truthers took a hard “L” this season. That’ll happen with Rockies rookies given the level of hate the organization has for players with less than thirteen years of major league experience. He’s been getting worked into the lineup a little more lately and actually using his legs a little bit. That may be something to keep an eye on.
- Kyle Tucker is being recalled by the Astros. How they’ll use him remains to be seen. He’s more than ready after logging a 30/3o season in 125 minor league games. Presumably, the organization has issues with his attitude, not his ability. If he gets regular run in one of baseballs best lineups look out.
- Young Gun Emmanuel Clase has been thrust into a high leverage role for the Rangers. The 21-year-old feature a ridiculous cutter that hits 100 MPH. The Texas bullpen is starved for reliable arms so he’s a must own in most formats.
As usual, below are the catchers giving up the most stolen bases.
|Jonathan Lucroy||– – –||51||18||26.1%||637.1||0.08|