Hopefully everyone remembers it’s Monday today. Get your lineups set and claims in if you had the day off. There are yet more prospects if you want to go down that route. It’s otherwise a fairly quite holiday weekend. Enjoy it, there may not be too many of these.
- Jake Marisnick is getting a good amount of playing time for the Astros. He’s a pretty streaky hitter. If you need cheap steals he can provide some, though.
- The latest call-up of prospectSZN was Cavan Biggio. He doesn’t profile to run as much as some of the earlier guys but he’ll chip in a few.
- The Phillies had a busy week, racking up eight steals in the past week. Two of those came from catcher J.T. Realmuto. The former Marlin has been worth the price of admission this season as a top catcher.
- Loudres Gurriel Jr. has been a different man since returning to the bigs. He can give you a little bit of everything.
- Roberto Osuna hit his first-speed bump of the year. He blew a save and ended up with the win. It’s not very noteworthy on its own. We can keep an eye peeled on a bullpen with plenty of options and a past of mixing relievers.
As always, here are the catcher’s being run on.