This has been a peculiar season to say the least. Hot streaks, injuries, and canceled games have shifted mountains. Hopefully you’re grinding the final week for a finishing place. Best of luck to your fake teams my fake friends.
- When mining for steals it’s best to target the Mets. They’ll face the Rays and Nationals this week. Manny Margot or Josh Harrison are a couple of names to look up.
- Roman Quinn leads the Phillies in steals and plays most days. He’s not giving you much anywhere else but if it’s speed you need go get him.
- Jon Berti literally won people leagues in the final week last season with a three steal game. He’s been activated off the IL just in time to take another shot at duplicating that if he gets the playing time.
- Brandon Kinzler is likely to get the day off Momdw. Brad Boxberger should be called upon if needed.
- Brooks Raley has been coming on strong for the Astros in a setup role. With Ryan Pressly going in back to back games it could be time to see how he feels about the ninth.
- Ryan Helsley could be getting the next save opp for the Cardinals. Andrew Miller picked up the save Sunday and has pitched three of the last four days.