Draft season is almost done. I hope Grey’s voluminous rankings/advice posts, my advice/projections (w/ Steamer), and the rest of the teams’ work has set you up with some solid rosters.
(Or, if you just play DFS, I hope March basketball kept you entertained.)
We’ve been hard at work improving the Razzball MLB tools for 2016 to help manage your team(s) in-season and in the top Daily Fantasy Sports sites. We have updated FAQs on our streaming pitcher (Streamonator), hitter (Hittertron), and DFS (DFSBot) tools. There are even videos for Streamonator and Hittertron if you cannot process screenshots and text.
If you are unfamiliar with our tools and play season-long or daily fantasy baseball, I IMPLORE you to go to our Subscriptions page and read up on them. The tools are easy-to-use (no math skills required) and will help you make quicker and more effective player decisions no matter what format you play. We even have options where you can try it out by the day. You will not find a site out there that delivers a better bang-for-the-buck subscription or is more transparent/accountable than ours.
Below are the kick-ass improvements for 2016:
Season-Long and DFS
- We now have projected pitcher split data (vs RH/LH bats) from Steamer in addition to projected hitter split data. This data is not publicly available – we have access because of our long-standing partnership with Steamer. This should lead to accuracy improvements for both hitters and pitchers since we will be better able to project the results of hitter/pitcher matchups
- For example, two RHP might be projected as league-average pitchers (say, 4.00 ERA) but one might be a side-armer who gets toasted by LHP (think peak Justin Masterson) while the other has no pronounced splits. Their daily projections may swing dramatically depending on the left/right/switch mix for the opposing lineup.
- Hittertron now has ‘Points-league’ versions for today, tomorrow, and ‘next calendar week’
- We now support Yahoo! and FantasyDraft.com (in addition to DraftKings, FanDuel, and FantasyFeud). New accounts for FantasyDraft.com (as well as FanDuel) will get a free season’s worth of DFS Premium ($49.99 value) while new accounts on Yahoo will get 3 month’s free ($29.99 value). New accounts on DraftKings will get 2 months free ($19.99 value).
- Through our partner LineupLab, we will offer unlimited lineup optimization for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo for an additional $9.99/month ($49.99/year) on our site. Our projections can also be purchased on DraftCrunch (which supports 9 DFS sites!) and RotoQL.
- We have a new tool called Stackonator that lets you review the top 1,000 stacks based on various combinations (the below screenshot shows a DraftKings 4 bat (Team 1) + 2 bat (Team 2) stacks)