It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Trade
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:59 am 

12 team 5x5 standard roto keeper league, add $3 per keeper with $300 cap.

I give Hamilton $4, DLee $26 and Clement $4 or Doumit $1 and I get Kemp $7, Mig Cabrera $16 and Taveras $9.

I could use some SBs and Kemp and Taveras would be a boost. I have B Molina, Clement and Doumit at C so I could afford to trade one of them.

13 team standard 5x5 league, 2014 salaries listed. Add $3 to keep a player each year (prices are updated for current year). Can only keep $200 worth of players before the 2015 draft, but will have $300 cap after.

c- zunino $1
1b-AGonz 25
2b- daniel murphy 10
3b- beltre 33
ss - rollins 1
4 of - bruce 22, span 1, pagan 4, byrd 4
dh- encarnacion 7

4 sp- felix 28, ross 20, iwakuma 7, vargas 1
2 rp- benoit 4, kimbrel 24

reserve batters - Goldy 10, segura 7, werth 9, revere 1, francisco 1, howard 12
reserver pitchers - hudson 1, ryu 10, romo 20, darvish 31

Post subject: Re: New Trade
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:25 pm 

ticklesack wrote:
12 team 5x5 standard roto keeper league, add $3 per keeper with $300 cap.

I give Hamilton $4, DLee $26 and Clement $4 or Doumit $1 and I get Kemp $7, Mig Cabrera $16 and Taveras $9.

I could use some SBs and Kemp and Taveras would be a boost. I have B Molina, Clement and Doumit at C so I could afford to trade one of them.

I like it for you, especially since you say you could use steals.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 am 

I offered this trade and the owner has replied with this new offer:

I give Hamilton $4, DLee $26, Maybin $4 and Doumit $1 and I get Kemp $7, Mig Cabrera $16, Taveras $9 and ?. I might be able to get Kershaw $4, Aviles $1, Greinke $4, or Headley $4 as the ?.

Who should I get as the "?"? Is this deal worth doing anymore even if I do get to add one of the 4 players above as the "?"?

13 team standard 5x5 league, 2014 salaries listed. Add $3 to keep a player each year (prices are updated for current year). Can only keep $200 worth of players before the 2015 draft, but will have $300 cap after.

c- zunino $1
1b-AGonz 25
2b- daniel murphy 10
3b- beltre 33
ss - rollins 1
dh- encarnacion 7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 am 

ticklesack wrote:
I give Hamilton $4, DLee $26, Maybin $4 and Doumit $1 and I get Kemp $7, Mig Cabrera $16, Taveras $9 and ?. I might be able to get Kershaw $4, Aviles $1, Greinke $4, or Headley $4 as the ?.

Who should I get as the "?"? Is this deal worth doing anymore even if I do get to add one of the 4 players above as the "?"?

Kershaw's up already and he should only get better. (Scout's are pretty crazy about his stuff and his home park is great.) Greinke might have the most value next year, but he'll be undervalued in next year's draft and won't go for much more than he's already at. Aviles, should not be as good as he has been, or he's a late bloomer. I say there's a 50/50 chance of either scenario. Finally, Headley's in Petco and hasn't looked great -- eh.

So I'd go Aviles or Kershaw. Aviles has more risk attached, but Kershaw is a pitcher and 9 times out of ten you want to keep a hitter.

Personally, I'd keep Kershaw. (Or, in your case, go after him.)

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 am 

Now the other owner says he doesn't want to deal Kemp. He wants to do this trade:

I give Hamilton $4, DLee $26 and Doumit $1 and i get Cabrera $16, Burrell $30 and Taveras $9.

I probably won't keep Burrell or Taveras next year. I probably wasn't going to keep DLee next year at his price either. Thoughts on this counter offer? Like or no longer like?

c- zunino $1
1b-AGonz 25
2b- daniel murphy 10
3b- beltre 33
ss - rollins 1
dh- encarnacion 7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:09 am 

Don't like.