We have made the following updates to the pages in ourÂ 2013 fantasy baseball draft kit:
- Updated the Steamer projectionsÂ reflecting our latest playing time projections and factoring in recent injuries
- Updated all the $ values based on the latest Steamer projections andÂ CAIRO v0.4.
- Corrected the AL-onlyÂ andÂ NL-onlyÂ values for relievers (they had been slightly inflated due to under-counting projected saves per league).
- Moved to only Steamer projections for the Runs and RBIs behind the fantasy baseball auction values (I worked with Steamer in the offseason to improve Runs/RBI projections – notably taking projected batting order into the equation)
- Updated Grey’s fantasy baseball rankings and projectionsÂ to reflect the Matt Garza and Phil Hughes injuries
- Added in some rookies such as Hunter Morris, Chris McGuiness, and Gerrit Cole
- Update 3/4 – Adjusted $ values for a few more injuries (e.g., Chris Perez), updated some playing times, and adjusted the second $ value on Yahoo leagues to 170/90 (from 165/95).