Over at FBHOF.com, I’ve been lamenting my inadequacies from the past 2+ years which resulted in an inordinate amount of time number crunching in Excel. My quest – a draft day “war room” that allowed me to keep my finger on the pulse of the league while minimizing my effort. I don’t know about you, but I prefer to keep track of more things as opposed to fewer, this path can ultimately take precious minutes away from thinking about your next pick.
Presenting the Fantasy Baseball Hall of Fame War Room. It’s an auto-updating Excel workbook that keeps track of all the necessaries:
• Color Coded Dashboard that “crosses off” selected players
• Team by Team analysis of players taken, players left.
• League wide finances – how much was spent, how much can still be spent, and that all important “Max Bid”
• Real time projected totals, along with real time projected league standings.
• “Traffic Light” Goal Tracking Dashboard
• Auto updating Draftee List for you team, that includes both the projected dollar amount and winning bid amount so you can keep track of your value gained or lost.
There is a more on the project here, including screen shots and instructions on how to download. It’s free too, though that might not live up to the grand prize of $50 dollars worth of stomach pain and quick moving bowels.