The only stipulations were these:I wouldn't put on any stipulations about protecting a player. You didn't have any stipulations when you chose your keepers, right?
- you can only keep one player from Rds 1/2
- the remaining 3 keepers can be from any round, or, any minor league player
- the obligatory how long you can keep a player
So, you are suggesting:
- we let the new guy choose up to four keepers from the keepers of the original 6 teams
- if the new guy chooses less than 4, he gets a draft pick
- no protections on keepers (ie, all keepers are available to the new guy)
Keeping with our rules, the new guy would only be allowed to choose on 1/2 Rd keeper.
Does that sound right?