LOGIN

You asked about it.  You pondered if this day would ever come.  You forgot you asked or pondered and went about your business as usual.  Now, it’s here — The Razzball Podcast.  To make our at-times-indecipherable, at-times-hard-to-stomach voices go down a bit smoother, we have a special contest for anyone who wants to enter.  A $50 Amazon gift certificate to the person who does the best rendition of our Razzball theme song.  What I suggest you do is go to an online voice recorder and make a recording of yourself singing the song.  Lyrics and timing will be taken into consideration.  I suggest you write down what you think are the words before going off and trying to sing it yourself.  But you’re a big boy (or girl — no offense meant!), you can figure out how to do it.  Then post your link in the comments of this post.  Here’s one that I made.  (I know all the words, but I didn’t want to give anything away so I cut mine short.  Yes, my voice really is that bad.  You should not cut yours short as I did, unless you think that’s your best effort.  Though, I think you can do better.)

Download from iTunes