I need Roster Help!

Look at my kick ass team! Look at my sorry ass team! Could someone look at my team and tell me what they think is right/wrong?
southernsampler

I need Roster Help!

Postby southernsampler » Tue May 19, 2009 10:18 am

My team is in my signature. I play in a 5x5 Roto league.
Here are the my standings: Runs 2, HR 9, RBI 3, SB 3, AVG 1, W 9.5, SV 5.5, K 9, ERA 10.5, WHIP 11.5
My pitching is doing well but I need some offense.
I have been offered Swisher for Soria or Blalock for Randy Johnson.
I am real close to just dropping Krispie (curse the day I drafted you) Young.
I know Alexei will turn it around soon.... atleast thats what I tell myself everytime I think about how high I drafted him.

I am willing to deal SPs for more offense but I dont know how much I can give up with the SPs. Everyone's input is welcome. HELP!
Last edited by southernsampler on Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 team 5 x 5 roto
c-McCann, 1b-Morales, 2b-Utley, 3b-Blalock, ss-Alexei,
ci-M Jacobs,mi-Callaspo,of-Kemp,Markakis,Bruce,Cuddyer,Victorino,
util-E Carara BN-Beltre DL-Delgado,CQ
P-Slowey,Cain,E. Jackson,Vazquez,H. Street,D Lowe,K. Gregg, C.J. Wilson, Morrow, Corriera, Gaudin

Grey

Re: I need Roster Help!

Postby Grey » Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 am

How deep is the league?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

southernsampler

Postby southernsampler » Tue May 19, 2009 11:04 am

Sorry, its a 12 team with competitive managers and not alot of valuable players on the waiver wire.

side note would you give up Haren & Soria for CQ and Victorino?
12 team 5 x 5 roto
P-Slowey,Cain,E. Jackson,Vazquez,H. Street,D Lowe,K. Gregg, C.J. Wilson, Morrow, Corriera, Gaudin

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue May 19, 2009 12:09 pm

My team is in my signature. I play in a 5x5 Roto league.
Here are the my standings: Runs 2, HR 9, RBI 3, SB 3, AVG 1, W 9.5, SV 5.5, K 9, ERA 10.5, WHIP 11.5
My pitching is doing well but I need some offense.
I have been offered Swisher for Soria or Blalock for Randy Johnson.
I am real close to just dropping Krispie (curse the day I drafted you) Young.
I know Alexei will turn it around soon.... atleast thats what I tell myself everytime I think about how high I drafted him.

I am willing to deal SPs for more offense but I dont know how much I can give up with the SPs. Everyone's input is welcome. HELP!
I'd do that trade and get CQ and Victorino there.

I'd also take Blalock for RJ.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

southernsampler

Postby southernsampler » Tue May 19, 2009 3:11 pm

I offered O Hudson, Haren, and Soria for Victorino, CQ, and Slowey... He accepted. I think its a great deal for me. You likey?

Should I still do the Blalock for RJ? He has Cantu and I would feel better trading for Cantu. But if he reject the counter do the Blalock deal?

Should I drop Krispie? I cant find anyone that wants to take him in a deal. I will need to find some saves as well.
12 team 5 x 5 roto

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue May 19, 2009 3:36 pm

I offered O Hudson, Haren, and Soria for Victorino, CQ, and Slowey... He accepted. I think its a great deal for me. You likey?

Should I still do the Blalock for RJ? He has Cantu and I would feel better trading for Cantu. But if he reject the counter do the Blalock deal?

Should I drop Krispie? I cant find anyone that wants to take him in a deal. I will need to find some saves as well.

I like that trade for you.

Randy's useless. If he gets you a closer or Blalock, go for it.

I wouldn't drop Krispie yet.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

southernsampler

Postby southernsampler » Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

I thought you would say that about krispie.
could you name a few good mr to pick up in leiu of zeigler?
12 team 5 x 5 roto

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Madson, Bailey, Sampson... Have no idea who's available in your league.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

southernsampler

Postby southernsampler » Wed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

only sampson was available. Thanks.
12 team 5 x 5 roto

southernsampler

Postby southernsampler » Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 am

Droped Sampson, picked up Wheeler.

I have Kotchman and Morales up for trade for saves I have received two offers:
Morales for CJ Wilson or Morales for Andrew Bailey. Its ok? what do you think.

I was hoping for a Morales/Kotchman for David Aardsma? Who do you like better? Any one else I should target?

Not to brag but look at that outfield... 8-)
Thanks for all the comments and advice.
12 team 5 x 5 roto

Return to “Roster Rants, Raves, and Review”