Established Keeper Lg has openings for dedicated Razzballers

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Established Keeper Lg has openings for dedicated Razzballers

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 am

Hello all,

We have a few openings in a keeper league that has been going for several years now. Several managers are Razzballers...most of the rest of the league came from the Rotoworld forums. Many managers are of "expert" level. As you may know, I managed to win the Razzball RCL overall title a few years ago and I was the originator of the Razzball Champions League, and there is also one fantasy writer in the league as well...so there are some very sharp managers in this league. So if you'd like to test your mettle in a very challenging league without having to worry about a monetary investment, this could interest you.

This is a 12-team H2H league with no entry fee. We use a 6X6 format which includes: AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB, BB & QS, ERA, WHIP, SV, HLD, K. It's pretty standard in terms of roster size, although we use 2 SP slots, 3 RP slots and 2 P slots....which can make for some interesting decision making considering the nature of the H2H format and our categories. We also carry an NA spot, along with 3 DL slots. It is both a challenging and fun league, in my opinion.

In this league, we do a slow draft on a league message board (that we are looking to get started with ASAP) that usually takes about a week or so in all. We keep 5 guys, which are kept in the round they are drafted in (free agent pickups are kept in the 14th round), and are kept on 3-year contracts. So this allows for pretty good churning of the pool every few years. This happens to be the leagues' 6th year. In the past, I've found this draft to be extremely helpful in preparing me for subsequent drafts because the format allows you to fully consider every angle of each pick and to fully engage your sense of who should be drafted where.

There are 4 teams available, and I will be listing them below. The first number is keeper round, the second number is number of years remaining on contract INCLUDING 2015.

Some of the players coming off contract and available in the draft include Trout, Goldschmidt, Encarnacion, Harper, Scherzer, Sale, Altuve, C. Gonzalez, Kipnis, Zimmermann, etc.

You can PM me, reply here, or email me (which is probably best) with any questions or to express interest. I will PM or email you the link to the league message board along with a few more details.

[email protected]
Last edited by RandomItalicizdVoice on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Established Keeper Lg has openings for dedicated Razzballers

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 am

team has been claimed
Last edited by RandomItalicizdVoice on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:29 pm

team has been claimed
Last edited by RandomItalicizdVoice on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm

team has been claimed
Last edited by RandomItalicizdVoice on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:00 pm

team has been claimed

the grate one

Postby the grate one » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 am

hey can I join?

email is pveerman0 that i sent you in PM

send me any info! thanks

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm

All teams have been claimed. Thanks to those who expressed interest. Long live Razzball!

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”