stynyr's team needs help

Look at my kick ass team! Look at my sorry ass team! Could someone look at my team and tell me what they think is right/wrong?
Grey

Re: stynyr's team needs help

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Thinking of this:

I get: Pujols, Cain

I give: Sizemore, Morneau, Nathan

Pick up Francisco in place of Nathan

Fair? Good for me? Totally lopsided?
I like it for you by the slimmest of margins. Don't think it's totally lopsided at all.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

stynyr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby stynyr » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 am

Well, I've climbed to the top of my league. Now the guy I dethroned last week has offered me a trade:

I get:

Tim Lincecum

I give:

Brian McCann
Clayton Kershaw

I kind of like it because I wanted Lincecum but I wanted him in addition to my current staff, ya know, to solidify it. However, I was wondering what to do with Sandoval whom I picked up to cover for Ramirez when he was out. I was going to cheat some guy out with Sandoval for Matt Cain straight up but now I could just move Sandoval to C and plug A-Ram back into the lineup. I wanted to see if A-Ram was worth putting back. He has sucked since returning except for last night with his HR, two 2B's, R, 3 RBIS, .800 avg.

Thoughts?

Thanks as always.
10-team (2 division), H2H, 5x5, keeping 5
c-Pierszinski
1b-Cuddyer
2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
sp-Kershaw, Harvey, Minor, Bailey, Ryu, Jose Fernandez, Garza, Kazmir
rp-Soriano, Janssen, Holland
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:59 am

I like that trade for you.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

stynyr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby stynyr » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Would you feel comfortable putting Aramis back at 3rd given my squad?

I may try and swap Sandoval and someone for Cain if the Lincecum for McCann and Kershaw doesn't go.
c-Pierszinski
1b-Cuddyer
2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Yeah, Aramis is fine.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

stynyr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby stynyr » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 am

Ok. New development. I was just offered David Wright for Javier Vazquez. I have that offer out where I'd give up Sandoval and Harang for Matt Cain. For simplicity here's what the net transaction would be:

I get:
Matt Cain
David Wright

I give:
Pablo Sandoval
Aaron Harang
Javier vazquez

WWGD?

I was looking for a bat as well but is Wright doing well enough for this trade? Also, I liked my pitching as it was and I was looking to get Cain to strengthen so getting rid of one of my higher K guys doesn't appeal to me. Also, I am playing the guy that offered me Wright this week and he's beating me 7-3. He's winning almost all of the offensive stats and I'm winning Saves, K's, and WHIP.
c-Pierszinski
1b-Cuddyer
2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

I'm not crazy about it for you.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

stynyr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby stynyr » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:57 am

Would you say it's safe to drop Jose Reyes?
c-Pierszinski
1b-Cuddyer
2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 am

Yup
Grey Albright

Thanks!

stynyr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby stynyr » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 am

What do you make of this?

I get:

Tim Lincecum
Aubrey Huff
Bengie Molina

I give: