Brock Nelson

News, Injuries, Rosters - All hockey all the time!
Kexin

Brock Nelson

Postby Kexin » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:58 am

Is he for real and worth a roster?
C: Kurt Suzuki
1B: Luke Voit
2B: Roughned Odor
3B: Manny Machado
SS: Trea Turner
OF: Eddie Rosario/Starling Marte/Nicholas Castellanos
UTI: Francisco Lindor/Ronald Acuña
BN: Kyle Schwarber/Dee Gordon
DL: José Abreu
NA:

SP: Blake Snell/Masahiro Tanaka/Eduardo Rodriguez/Joe Musgrove/Charlie Morton/Ross Stripling/Jake Junis/Andrew Heaney
RP: Carlos Martinez/Pedro Strop/Jace Fry
NA:
DL: Brandon Morrow

JD, the Hockey Man

Re: Brock Nelson

Postby JD, the Hockey Man » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:42 pm

He's having some early success with Ryan Strome, so I'd add him while he's hot. There's no track record to say it'll continue, but you can't deny the results right now. Strome is the real deal and he's good enough to elevate those around him. Also, Nelson is getting time on the top powerplay unit with JT, Okie and Boychuk, so that also bodes well for him.

donpaulo

Re: Brock Nelson

Postby donpaulo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm

He's having some early success with Ryan Strome, so I'd add him while he's hot. There's no track record to say it'll continue, but you can't deny the results right now. Strome is the real deal and he's good enough to elevate those around him. Also, Nelson is getting time on the top powerplay unit with JT, Okie and Boychuk, so that also bodes well for him.
The issue as I see it is one of the Islanders depth chart rather than Nelson`s ability. He is a big body who can skate which puts him in some pretty good company when it comes to forwards.

To answer your question, yes he is real. Oh wait you asked if he is FOR real. My answer is the same as before

Return to “Hockey - General Player Discussion”