NEW 30 TEAM DYNASTY FORMING-WELL RUN. $100 BUY IN.

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
jloucks22

NEW 30 TEAM DYNASTY FORMING-WELL RUN. $100 BUY IN.

Postby jloucks22 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Hey all,

So I run a completely free 30 TM league on Fantrax going into its second season and it has been a successful league. Everyone seems to enjoy it and the group of owners in the league are all in it for the long haul. I am checking interest on another 30 TM league, except this time for money ($100 buy in)

I don't want to go thru the whole 9 yards of creating a proboards site and all that without knowing if it was going to be worth it. I have no problem doing it, if there is interest shown, and i definitely have the time to set it up as well.

League basics are:

165m cap.

Inaugural Draft is still up in the air, we can do a snake 1-30 then 30-1 draft based off of real spotrac.com salaries, or we can do a free for all free agent auction on proboards so the contracts are all based off of that.probably will make this decision as the league starts to fill.

25 man MLB roster, minimum of 20, with 25 MiLB roster.

H2H Points, play roughly 150 games throughout the season, follow the real MLB playoff format

Extensions, restructures, free agency, team control, arbitration, qualifying offers, the whole shabang. (I have the rules set up from my other league, just a simple copy and paste)

Salaries would be on a google doc

Payout structure still needs to be worked on, but leaning towards having a large amount of ways to earn money back. payouts for participation and making playoffs, as well as winning the championship etc..

I've seen this concept in fantasy football, with the payouts, and it works well. last season in a league i am in half the league earned some sort of return, whether they made money or just made a part of their fee back.

If you're interested, please email me ([email protected]) for more information, or if you have any criticism or help to provide that works too.

You can reply to this post, but email is the fastest way to get a hold of me and have me add you right away.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”