Keeper league needs an owner :/

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Keeper league needs an owner :/

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Fri May 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Well, it appears the new manager in our league (who was recruited here, unfortunately) has decided he has better things to do and has neglected his team this year. Which is too bad because he has one of the better teams on paper. Guys like Trout, Freeman, Carpenter, Adam Jones, Carlos Gomez, Arenado, Ryu, Holland, Romo, Price, Greinke, Minor, Taijuan Walker. This team currently sits in 7th, mainly because of his inattention. Please restore my faith in Razzball nation and pick up this team and manage them all the way to second place (behind me, of course). The league is mostly very sharp razzballers, actually, and is a fun free league. It's 12-teams H2H 6X6 (R, HR, RBI, AVG, BB, SB and QS, ERA, WHIP, K, SV, HLD) and we currently use Yahoo, although we vote each offseason on whether or not to switch. We keep up to 5 guys for 3 years max, when they go back into the pot. You keep them where you pick them, essentially, with more complex rules for free agent pickups, etc. which you can learn if you are interested. The coolest part about this league (apart from the great managers) is that we draft using a slow draft in February on a league message board. It usually takes 10-14 days in total. I find it to be incredibly useful as far as getting an early read on players because the slow draft format really allows you to study your targets and get a good valuation system set up for your later drafts. But please, if you do not have the patience or the dedication to do a slow draft (meaning, keeping up with the draft and making your picks in a timely manner) please do not consider this league. As you can imagine, it only takes one manager to continually delay the draft and make it tough for the rest of the league. That said, the 11 guys we have now really have the draft down to a science. It's one of my favorite parts of the season, actually. So, if you are interested, please PM or email me and I can send you the entire team roster along with a link to the league message board where you can check out the full rules layout as well as how previous year's drafts have gone, and make a decision about joining from there.

Cheers all,

RandomItalicizedVoice
[email protected]

RandomItalicizdVoice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Keeper league needs an owner :/

Postby RandomItalicizdVoice » Mon May 12, 2014 10:23 am

This opening has been filled. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Cheers.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”