Worries for Rondon???

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
diggs1228

Worries for Rondon???

Postby diggs1228 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm

So I impulse drafted Rondon somewhat early because the Tigers will be sick and I'm closer-oriented this year. I'm currently waiting on waivers to let me add Benoit, but I'm leery as Albuquerque (spelling?) just got called back up. Not to mention, there's Coke looming, although his spring has been rough. Due to Rondon's shaky as all-get-out spring, how do you feel things will pan out? Who do you think is the best handcuff?

Thanks......

Bourne

Re: Worries for Rondon???

Postby Bourne » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Rondon and Benoit should split starts. Al will help with set up. Coke is a loogie and really the only one Detroit has in the farm. I have seen all the lefties they got. Coke will get some saves, but Benoit looked Sharp to me. Rondon looked good when I saw them. I have Rondon in one league and Benoit in another. No one will get them all but al albequerque is definitely the farthest outsider.

diggs1228

Postby diggs1228 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks...

thefounteeners

Postby thefounteeners » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:35 am

Word today that Rondon being sent to AAA Toledo to start the season and that Deteoit will go bullpen by committee to start the season. Will be interesting to see who wins the job outright as Leyland generally prefers one closer - Grey may have nailed this one with the projection of AlAl as a top 5 closer by the end of the year.
C: Rosario
C: Martin
1b: Goldschmidt
2b: Infante
SS: Segura
3b: Ramirez, Ar
MI: Simmons
CO: Freeman
OF: McCutchen, Adam Jones, Aoki, Cuddyer, Hunter Pence
UT: Arenado, David Murphy
Bench: Ramos, Rendon, Duda, Rutledge, Johnson, C

SP: Wainwright, Scherzer, Samardzija, Niese, Burnett, Maholm, Gee, Doubront, Gerrit Cole, Cingrani, Volquez, Wacha, Gausman
RP: Wilhelmsen / Holland

12 Team roto league standard categories with IP replacing K's. FA acquisitions limited to 10 pickups (3 remaining) all season.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”