Doubleday League is a mixed league dynasty league that features FAAB-styled free agent bidding and a system that requires owners to manage contracts, salary caps and allows for the acquisition of minor league/international players.
This league has a $58 entry fee ($50 league fee and $8 Onroto.com fee managed through Leaguesafe), with 60% of league fees going to the 1st place winner, 30% to the 2nd place winner and 10% to the 3rd place winner. Doubleday has a thorough league constitution and is only interested in experienced, respectful, and mature FBB owners who are interested in participating in a very competitive and long-term league. Because standard providers such as ESPN or Yahoo do not offer the sort of flexibility needed for a fully fleshed out dynasty experience, Doubleday is facilitated by Onroto.com.
Other highlights of Doubleday include:
- 5x5 rotisserie scoring system
- Detailed readouts and top-rate managerial tools provided by Onroto.com
- Experienced commissioner with 15+ years of fantasy baseball experience
- Online Auction Draft
- Active lineups require: 2C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, 5xOF, CI, MI 1 Util; 5sp, 4rp.
- 10 minor league/international player reserve list per team.
- Yearly minor league draft
If you want a league that offers owners a chance to engage at a deeper level of complexity without giving up your normal life, this league may be for you. Any interested owners can contact me at [email protected] for further details.
Looking forward to a great year,
News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google and 6 guests