Streaming with The Fredsies

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
snky allgtr

Re: Streaming with The Fredsies

Postby snky allgtr » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Doolittle...ouch!

0.2 IP, 4 ER, 3 H, 1 BB, 0 K
10 Team, 1/4 PPR
QB Luck
RB(2) Bell, Freeman
WR(2) Edelman, Cobb
TE Watson
FLEX Allen
DEF Green Bay
K Catanzaro
BENCH(6) Crabtree, Gordon, Vereen, Starks, Johnson Jr., McFadden

mindspin311

Postby mindspin311 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Seems like anything 100+ should be OK. The two I had success with today (Westbrook and Tillman) were 123/97 respectively. Although Tillman was rated higher before the update and Westbrook a bit lower.

Either way, seems that 100+ is definitely a good shot. I think I am going to try and stay 115+ as I am not too desperate.
12 Team / Yahoo! / Roto / Redraft / 1 DL Slot
Hitting: R / H / 2B / 3B / HR / RBI / SB / BB / AVG
Pitching: GS / W / L / SV / K / ERA / WHIP / RAPP / QS

Roster TBD

mindspin311

Postby mindspin311 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok, last question, I promise.

Where are you getting your sabermetric type numbers for last 30 days or whatever time period you are using?

I see where Fangraphs will give you some numbers for a specific month, but not X amount of days. Care to share?

Roster TBD

weselm

Postby weselm » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm

A couple minor things on the Stream-o-Nator: You've still got Eovaldi listed as a Dodger. Also, you're showing Bedard scheduled to pitch on Saturday, but it looks like Wandy will actually be going that day.

Thanks for putting this together, btw. Results looking pretty good the past couple days.

Rudy Gamble

Postby Rudy Gamble » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Ok, last question, I promise.

Where are you getting your sabermetric type numbers for last 30 days or whatever time period you are using?

I see where Fangraphs will give you some numbers for a specific month, but not X amount of days. Care to share?
I get my last 20 game stats from dougstats.com and calculate whatever i can derive from it (eg, FIP easy to calculate). The site is set up to cater to those who import data into xls.

Rudy Gamble

Postby Rudy Gamble » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 pm

A couple minor things on the Stream-o-Nator: You've still got Eovaldi listed as a Dodger. Also, you're showing Bedard scheduled to pitch on Saturday, but it looks like Wandy will actually be going that day.

Thanks for putting this together, btw. Results looking pretty good the past couple days.
Eovaldi has been fixed for tomorrow's update. i just go with the probable starters that are public - hopefully they update it tomorrow morning when i refresh.

greeny23
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby greeny23 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 am

Who taught you to maths Rudy?
14 Team Yahoo 5x5. 30 move limit (30 remaining)

C) Arencibia
1B) Rizzo
2B) Uggla
3B) Machado
SS) Andrus
OF) McCutchen
OF) A. Jones
OF) Choo
UTIL) Jennings
B) Hosmer

SP) Cain, Zimmermann, Latos, Porcello, Milone, Wheeler, Tillman, Gee, Erasmo Ramirez.
RP) Holland, Veras, Bell

Rudy Gamble

Postby Rudy Gamble » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:27 am

Who taught you to maths Rudy?
Mostly genetic/self-taught (mom was a math teacher, dad a chemist). Still regret not taking more stat classes in college. Comes in handy for work and fantasy baseball.

mindspin311

Postby mindspin311 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 am

Argh, someone grabbed Billingsly.

Roster TBD

Men-in-Cleats

Postby Men-in-Cleats » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 am

Grabbed Karsten for today's spot but having a hard time pulling the trigger on Zito as I just don't fully trust him and the Dodgers have a much more dangerous lineup with Ethier, Kemp, and Hanley in the middle of it than they had before those guys came back. Given that I have to be very selective on my streams due to innings cap I'm just not sure on a few of these guys. I've been picking well with regard to wins since I started following this but my WHIP hasn't been helped much with some of my choices as a lot of the best choices people were using are owned in my relatively deep league (like Samarjiwhatshisname).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RCL In Trout We Trust: Bosch Brothers
C-Pierzinski, 1B Goldy, 2B Cano, SS Castro, 3B Prado, MI Lowrie, CI Youk, OF Ellsbury, OF Morse, OF Aoki, OF Rios, OF Swisher, UT C. Johnson, DL Cespedes, BN Buck, BN Alonso
P's Scherzer, Samardzija, Ogando, Nathan, Perez, Hanrahan, Betancourt, Fujikawa (DL), Streamer, Streamer

12-Tm Mixed league(OBP): Three Out Rally
C-Perez, 1B Votto, 2B Rutledge, SS Castro, 3B Longoria, MI (rotating door), CI I. Davis, OF Jennings, OF Choo, OF Aioki, OF Morse, OF Cruz, UT Moss, UT Cain, BN Young Jr., BN Bonifacio, BN Schierholtz, BN J. Francisco
P's- Bumgarner, Zimmerman, Ryu, Estrada, Lincecum, Quintana, Chapman, Holland, Wilhelmsen, League, Francisco (DL)

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”