Asdrubal Cabrera

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Oregon Nut Cups

Asdrubal Cabrera

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I was expecting my 7 HRs to be spread out a bit more over the year. Did he gain some muscle or something over the off-season or is this just a crazy start of the season fluke? I'm enjoying it either way but am a bit sad I now only have 3HR to look forward to over the remaining 150 games.
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

Bourne

Re: Asdrubal Cabrera

Postby Bourne » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Howie Kendrick is on pace for 64 HR too. or he has 10 left in 150 games, or he is somewhere between (I think low 20s). Cabrera will get double digit HRs. But do you want to ride him to those or sell him for someone who has 0 but will still break 20? I would sell for what you can get (either a replacement player who's low is similar to his high or a SP) ie Aaron Hill has 0 HR and 2 SB but will end the season hopeful closer to 25/10.
RCL Cracking the Whip: (5x5 ESPN roto)
C: Weiters
1B,3B,CI: Encarnacion, Wright, Alanso
2B,SS,MI: Getz, Kozma, Uggla
5xOF: Kemp, Holliday, Hunter, Soriano, Crisp
1xUtil: Markakis
Bn: Hill, Aybar
DL: Hart
SP: MadBum, Zimmermann, Morrow, Annibal Sanchez, Lynn, Anderson
RP: League, Parnell, Benoit, Hernandez

12 team F&F: (6x6 Yahoo! H2H with OPS and Losses)
C: Cervelli
1B,3B,CI: Gold, Zimmerman, Frazier
2B,SS,MI: Phillips, Ruthledge, Bonifacio
4xOF: Braun, Hamilton, Cruz, Hunter
2xUtil: Chris Davis, Span
SP: Latos, Moore, Zimmermann, Niese, Milone, Griffin, Miller, Cingrani, ~Streamer~
RP: Holland, Janssen, Perkins, Bailey, Valverde
2xNA: Straily, Grandal

Oregon Nut Cups

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah I will try and shop him but fortunately and unfortunately, I play in a league with a bunch of smart players and since we start 2 at every IF position, Asdrubal as my SS#2 is quite handy. I need to move him and get an SS in return that doesn't kill me if I move him at all. I just like that he and Tulo are competing for my team lead in HRs :)
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

PWNightmare

Postby PWNightmare » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Do you guys remember Rafeal Furcal's insane start in 2008? He carried my team to first place through 40 games or something... and then I had to drop him because he hurt his back.

Sell!
Gon' Country (14 Team, 4 Keeper H2H League)
C - Matt Wieters
1B - Adrian Gonzalez
2B - Danny Espinosa
3B - Pablo Sandoval
SS - Josh Rutledge
OF - Adam Jones
OF - Carlos Gonzalez
OF - Drew Stubbs
OF - Starling Marte
UTIL - Billy Butler
Bench - Oscar Tavarez

SP - Hyun-Jin Ryu