Drafted last night, Please take a look!!

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
shill

Drafted last night, Please take a look!!

Postby shill » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 am

My Yahoo league drafted last night. Take a look and see what you think, weakness, strength, whatever you want to offer. This is a 10 team H2H, Roster starts everyday every position with 1 utility, 5 SP and 5 RP, 8 bench spots. Counting stats are:

Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Caught Stealing (CS), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Total Bases (TB), Errors (E), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Pitching Appearances (APP), Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Earned Runs (ER), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), Quality Starts (QS), Blown Saves (BSV)

C Brian Mcann
1B Mark Teixeira
2B Ian Kinsler
3B Evan Longoria
SS Alexei Ramirez
OF Matt Holliday
OF Shane Victorino
OF Chris Young
Uti David Ortiz

SP CC Sabathia
SP Ted Lilly
SP Cole Hamels
SP Shaun Marcum
SP Ryan Dempster
RP Leo Nunez
RP Chris Perez
RP Luke Gregerson
RP Chris Sale
RP Hong Chi Kuo

Bench
Pablo Sandoval
Adam LaRoche
Chone Figgins
Angel Pagan
Vernon Wells
Kurt Suzuki
Mike Aviles
Derek Holland
LEAGUE CHAMPION - '10, '12, '14, '17
Yahoo 10 Team H2H Daily Roster includes 4 SPs, 3 RPs, 3 OFs, All position players
Hitting - OBP, SLG, HR, RBI, SB, R
Pitching - QS, IP, SV+HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9
C - Grandal
1B - Rizzo
2B - A Mondesi
SS - Lindor
3B - E Escobar
OF - Judge
OF - Heyward
OF - E Rosario
UTI - G Urshela
BN - Dahl (DL), S Castro
SP - J Berrios, Corbin, Odorizzi, Giolito, Minor, Manaea
RP - R Pressley(DL), T Rogers, I Kennedy, A Bradley

Grey

Re: Drafted last night, Please take a look!!

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 am

My Yahoo league drafted last night. Take a look and see what you think, weakness, strength, whatever you want to offer. This is a 10 team H2H, Roster starts everyday every position with 1 utility, 5 SP and 5 RP, 8 bench spots. Counting stats are:

Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Caught Stealing (CS), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Total Bases (TB), Errors (E), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Pitching Appearances (APP), Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Earned Runs (ER), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), Quality Starts (QS), Blown Saves (BSV)

C Brian Mcann
1B Mark Teixeira
2B Ian Kinsler
3B Evan Longoria
SS Alexei Ramirez
OF Matt Holliday
OF Shane Victorino
OF Chris Young
Uti David Ortiz

SP CC Sabathia
SP Ted Lilly
SP Cole Hamels
SP Shaun Marcum
SP Ryan Dempster
RP Leo Nunez
RP Chris Perez
RP Luke Gregerson
RP Chris Sale
RP Hong Chi Kuo

Bench
Pablo Sandoval
Adam LaRoche
Chone Figgins
Angel Pagan
Vernon Wells
Kurt Suzuki
Mike Aviles
Derek Holland
Your league is crazy shallow. For something this shallow every team is going to look good, though I will say your hitting and pitching should look better. Especially your pitching.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Three Out Rally

Re: Drafted last night, Please take a look!!

Postby Three Out Rally » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 am

Categories are very screwy. Have never understood leagues with OBP and AVG as they are way too close to doubling up for the same thing, same with having Wins and QS's (maybe less so for these since you can win in a bad start or lose in a quality one but still too close of a correlation between the two). Seems really, really screwy to have a category for pitching appearances in a H2H league. Very unpredictable and rewards someone that is streaming pitchers with an added bonus. Having so many categories with such a limited starting lineup makes it certain that you are going to be punting some categories. Punting steals seems good since you will be in line to win CS. Agree that I'd expect better pitching.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”