Keeper Question

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
jitkis

Keeper Question

Postby jitkis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey Sky, I asked something similar a couple weeks ago, but there are a few new names and prices included. Can you please rank the top 6-7 of the following keepers (don't care about the rest of this year) in PPR for 2014? It's 10-teams with a $200 cap on draft day. Thanks a ton!

Gordon $10
Desean Jackson $11
Andre Brown $9
Bernard Pierce $9
Hilton $15
Patterson $9
Garcon $13
Stacy $13
Rueben Randle $10
Michael Floyd $11
Montee Ball $8
Hopkins $10
Gio Bernard $17
Jeffery $8
Tavon Austin $8
Dobson $11
Maclin $8

Sky

Re: Keeper Question

Postby Sky » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Stacy
Garcon
DeSean Jackson
Giovani
Hilton
Jeffery
Gordon

Lotta good WR for cheap there. You'll wanna make some moves now maybe for a few
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jitkis

Postby jitkis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Yeah, I already have Gordon and Garcon on my team of the guys you ranked, and I have Lynch who I'm gonna use to get someone else. I have one offer for Hopkins and Floyd and might potentially be able to get Desean as well. Some of the other guys like Gio and Stacy are more longshots, but I might be able to swing them. Trade deadline is the 15th though, so gotta wheel and deal quickly.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Cool, good luck
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jitkis

Postby jitkis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am

Well, I bagged Desean without giving up any keepers. Now I've got Desean, Gordon, Garcon, Andre Brown, Randle, Tavon, Pierce, and Ball. Plus Cordarrelle and Michael are still available for some reason on waivers. Looking forward to choosing 3 to keep for next season in a few months. Thanks again for the advice!

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 am

Nice and no prob!

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”