Choose 1 from this pile of crud!

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
buckfever1974

Choose 1 from this pile of crud!

Postby buckfever1974 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

I have had the worst luck with RBs and then made up some for it last week.

I have to start 2RBs in my PPR league. I grabbed Spiller off waivers from a disgruntled owner who dropped him 2 weeks ago so he is one of the two backs. Here are the remaining pieces of mostly underperforming garbage I drafted or got in trades.

I almost like the guys on waivers better then what I have on my roster.

Ray Rice
Trent Richardson (Questionable)
Darren Sproles
Rashad Jennings

FA avaialble:

Ben Tate & Dominic Brown

buckfever1974

Re: Choose 1 from this pile of crud!

Postby buckfever1974 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 am

Shon green is also available for what it's worth. Would like a long term guy advice but this week first and formost.

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:21 pm

How large is this league? Sproles has been a pretty weak play most of the year. I'd start Richardson unless he's hurt and not playing. Then it's Jennings
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

buckfever1974

Postby buckfever1974 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Its a 12 Team PPR. I got Richardson in a trade for nothing. I got Spiller and Jennings off waivers and I drafted Rice, and Sproles.

Why Richardson over the rest of those guys or the dudes still FAs?

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Because he has the best matchup...I'm assuming you mean Donald Brown and not Dominic, right?
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”