Ivory or Golden Tate at the flex?

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
jfarm07

Ivory or Golden Tate at the flex?

Postby jfarm07 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 am

Ivory's value seems tied to game flow - could be useful if Jets want to establish run early, but could be eliminated if Saints jump out to an early lead. But does Tate get Revis/double teams after Monday night's outburst? Marvin Jones and Kenny Stills are available on the wire - would you make a play for one of those instead? Not sure I'm trusting the Marvin Jones outburst, and he'll likely be gone before waiver gets to me anyway (I'm in 1st place).

Sky

Re: Ivory or Golden Tate at the flex?

Postby Sky » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am

Tate is the safer play but still think his upside is low. Pretty sure Lynch is gonna go off this weekend after the coaches pull their heads out of their butts and actually commit to the run game that made them winners so far this year. Ivory could have a great revenge type game but it's iffy. Take Tate for safety points.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jfarm07

Postby jfarm07 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 am

I can only hope so - Lynch is on both my other teams, which need a win worse than this one. Thanks!

Sky

Postby Sky » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am

No prob and good luck!
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jfarm07

Postby jfarm07 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 am

Different league. Have a Q/R/W/T flex spot: do you play Tannehill, DeAngelo Williams, or Torrey Smith? Also have Golden Tate, but I know from your rankings, you'd prefer Smith over him.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Tannehill

jfarm07

Postby jfarm07 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:53 am

Thanks. That rushing TD helped matters.

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 am

Cool, wish it were more but I'm glad it helped.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”