Rate da team

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
RadassStudMuffin

Rate da team

Postby RadassStudMuffin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 am

So it's a 12-team, non-PPR, redraft league with 1 point per 15 return yard setting. 6 points per passing TD, regular settings after that. It is $100 buy in and the draft was live at a bar and everybody got pretty drunk, and took advantage of that. My team looks pretty stacked according to razzball rankings, which I used as my guideline. Anyways, have a look:

QB: Ben Roethlessburger
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Chris Johnson
WR: Mike Wallace
WR: Vincent Jackson
TE: Owen Daniels
W/R: Stevie Johnson
Bench: Mike Tolbert, Reggie Bush, Mike Thomas, Willis Mcgahee, Lance Moore, Javon Ringer

I plan on dropping my IDP and kicker once waivers clear and adding Ben Tate and Roy Helu and hoard players until the season starts.

bravo0919

Re: Rate da team

Postby bravo0919 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 am

team is stacked not sure how you got charles and chris johnson

RadassStudMuffin

Postby RadassStudMuffin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 am

I picked 5th and took Charles. They were obviously skiddish on the CJ contract situation and let him fall all the way to me at 2.7. His ADP is plummeting.

Calogero

Postby Calogero » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Yeah, I saw your squad and assumed it was a 8 team league or something. You did very well to get 4 guys who went in the first 2 rounds of my draft earlier today (Charles 1.3, CJ 1.6, Wallace 2.9, VJax 2.12).

You also did well to get Ringer as the handcuff in case the holdout lingers and Bush and Tolbert, all of whom can be playable in certain weeks at Flex.

You really should win this league.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”