To trade or not to trade.....

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
buckfever1974

To trade or not to trade.....

Postby buckfever1974 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:08 am

I play in a 12 team PPR league that starts 2RBs, 3 WRs and a Flex (along with QB,TE,K,DEF). I drafted 3 WRs before a RB and it has worked out ok in taht I have picked up some RBs off waivers here and there but injuries and split carries are starting to hurt. I will present the trade out there and then my roster.....

The offer made to me was as follows...

GET: LeSean Mccoy & Alshon Jeffery
GIVE UP: Jordy Nelson and Diggs

Both Jordy and Diggs has great games yesterday and Diggs has had double digit targets and catches last two weeks. My running backs though are crap but in PPR we know that WRs can dominate. I've been reading and have heard that now is the time to trade Jordy given the ball being spread around and his future matchups and I see that Jeffery looks like a great matchup player most of the weeks coming out. Diggs value will probably never be higher then it is now and McCoy having a matchup with Seattle tonight and a bye next week will probably never be lower.

What do you think? He seems to like Cooks as much as any of the WR he asked for so that is another piece. Is Diggs more valuable then Cooks or Jordy at this point?

QB - Cousins
RB - T. West
RB - Asiata
WR - Julio Jones
WR- Jordy Nelson
WR - Brandin Cooks
TE - Pitta
Flex - Diggs
K - Tucker
DST - Carolina

Bench - Jacquizz Rodgers/Doug Martin/Derrick Henry/Kenneth Dixon
IR - Sammy Watkins

jaywrong

Re: To trade or not to trade.....

Postby jaywrong » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:53 am

Yeah, I like the upside of it. I'd do it.
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”