Trade for Dez Bryant???

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
tripler0425

Trade for Dez Bryant???

Postby tripler0425 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 am

Another owner put Dez Bryant on the block and I am looking to upgrade my WR spot. He wants a RB1 and a decent WR in return. Would a trade of Ellington or Matthews and Crabtree for Dez and Crowell work? My other WRs that I could trade are Cooks, Tate, Maclin and Gordon. His RBs are Morris, Crowell, Spiller, Asiata, Bolden, Sproles and Spiller. He actually has to drop one because he is over the roster limits with RB. Should I make a deal for Dez or hold off until Gordon returns?
Here is my team in a head to head keeper league. We get to keep 2 keepers for 2 years. We have roster limits so we must have back ups at each position and 1 flex rb/wr/te on our bench. This is a 1 point PPR league and rushing and receiving TDs are with 6 points.
QB: Cousins and Stafford
RB: Elliott, Thompson, Lynch, Freeman
WR: Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Ridley
TE: Njoku, Engram IR, McDonald
Flex: Corey Davis
D: Broncos and Titans
K: Butker and Hopkins

jaywrong

Re: Trade for Dez Bryant???

Postby jaywrong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:06 pm

I think so. It's fair.
Another owner put Dez Bryant on the block and I am looking to upgrade my WR spot. He wants a RB1 and a decent WR in return. Would a trade of Ellington or Matthews and Crabtree for Dez and Crowell work? My other WRs that I could trade are Cooks, Tate, Maclin and Gordon. His RBs are Morris, Crowell, Spiller, Asiata, Bolden, Sproles and Spiller. He actually has to drop one because he is over the roster limits with RB. Should I make a deal for Dez or hold off until Gordon returns?
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”