12 team, 5x5 roto, keeper league

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
ProjectBadass

12 team, 5x5 roto, keeper league

Postby ProjectBadass » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:42 pm

How do you think my team looks for 2009; Should I drop anyone, what are my weakness...

C- Brian McCann
1B- Mike Jacobs
2B- Chase Utley
3B- Chris Davis
SS- J.J. Hardy
2B/SS- Kelly Johnson
1B/3B - Jorge Cantu
OF- Vladimir Guerrero
OF- Curtis Granderson
OF- Alex Rios
OF- Vernon Wells
OF- J.D. Drew
Util- Kevin Kouzmanoff
Elvis Andrus
Ryan Spilborghs
Kendry Morales
Josh Willingham
Asdrubal Cabrera

SP
Cole Hamels
Jake Peavy
Matt Cain
Aaron Harang
Matt Garza
Chien-Ming Wang
Jeremy Guthrie
Nick Blackburn
RP
B.J. Ryan
Chad Qualls
Tyler Walker

Grey

Re: 12 team, 5x5 roto, keeper league

Postby Grey » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

How do you think my team looks for 2009; Should I drop anyone, what are my weakness...

C- Brian McCann
1B- Mike Jacobs
2B- Chase Utley
3B- Chris Davis
SS- J.J. Hardy
2B/SS- Kelly Johnson
1B/3B - Jorge Cantu
OF- Vladimir Guerrero
OF- Curtis Granderson
OF- Alex Rios
OF- Vernon Wells
OF- J.D. Drew
Util- Kevin Kouzmanoff
Elvis Andrus
Ryan Spilborghs
Kendry Morales
Josh Willingham
Asdrubal Cabrera

SP
Cole Hamels
Jake Peavy
Matt Cain
Aaron Harang
Matt Garza
Chien-Ming Wang
Jeremy Guthrie
Nick Blackburn
RP
B.J. Ryan
Chad Qualls
Tyler Walker
Team looks fine for now. With Hamels and Peavy, your pitching is stronger than your hitting, which isn't always a great place to be, so you might want to trade one of them for a better bat at 1st... Say Adrian Gonzalez. Also, Vernon Wells bores me to pee. Finally, not sure if Andrus is going to be starting at SS for the Rangers out of the gate, so you might want to look at adding a different speed guy up to the middle. But since it's a keeper, I don't think you should out right drop him just yet.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

ProjectBadass

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't know if I really wanna part with Hamels and Peavy, and I think a good option may be to package Wells and maybe Garza or Harang for a solid 1B/3B, it does not matter what position because Davis and Cantu are 1B/3B eligible.

My plan with Andrus is top keep him as a long term prospect and hopefully he becomes something special. Do you think I should drop Asdrubal Cabrera or Josh Willingham for some more speed? Some available FA with speed are Barlett, Jerry Ownes, Nyjer Morgan, Emmanuel Burriss, Rajai Davis, Cesar Izturis.

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm

I don't know if I really wanna part with Hamels and Peavy, and I think a good option may be to package Wells and maybe Garza or Harang for a solid 1B/3B, it does not matter what position because Davis and Cantu are 1B/3B eligible.

My plan with Andrus is top keep him as a long term prospect and hopefully he becomes something special. Do you think I should drop Asdrubal Cabrera or Josh Willingham for some more speed? Some available FA with speed are Barlett, Jerry Ownes, Nyjer Morgan, Emmanuel Burriss, Rajai Davis, Cesar Izturis.

I'd hold Cabrera for right now. I'd drop Willingham for Owens, Morgan, Burriss then punt, in that order.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

ProjectBadass

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Thanks.
One of the teams in my league wants a SP and OF and has Prince Fielder on his trading block. What SP/OF combination do you think I should offer him? I am hoping Wells and Garza are enough for Fielder, but I doubt it.

ProjectBadass

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Crap, I just noticed Wells is hurt for most of spring training, so I don't think the team would consider him.

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”