Trade going thru - Lincecum

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
CarlWeathers
Sponsor
Sponsor

Trade going thru - Lincecum

Postby CarlWeathers » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:27 am

After much back and forth with another owner for Halladay - got real close, but I couldnt get it done. Quickly started on Lincecum and the following trade is being processed.

I get Lincecum for Lester and Ryan Franklin. Its a 10 team league so I will be picking up whos getting saves any given week. Right now Rodney is there, and Frasor, Morales (ewww), Perez (and Wood - DL), and Lindstrom.

Am I right that this is a sweet trade for me??!?! And who's my best saves pickup on Wed. when the trade is refelcted on my roster? Rodney? Lindstrom?

PollardsVision

Re: Trade going thru - Lincecum

Postby PollardsVision » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:40 am

That trade is highway robbery.
10 team 5x5 ROTO (OBP), 11-player keeper, C/1B/2B/3B/SS/MI/CI/IF/5OF/UTIL/8SP/3RP

C: Castro, Montero
1B: Rizzo, Adams, Lind
2B: Kinsler, Kipnis
3B: M.Cabrera, Frazier, Reynolds
SS: Alcides
OF: Stanton, Trumbo, Choo, Marte, Rasmus, Blackmon, Bradley Jr.

SP: Gio, Scherzer, Ryu, Cashner, Kuroda, Lackey, Minor, Wood, Peralta
RP: Balfour, Perkins, Nathan, Frieri, Fields

CarlWeathers
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby CarlWeathers » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

Grey, hope the weekend was awesome and Rudy is still sobering up! Any thoughts from you on this deal - Is it highway robbery?? Or any suggestions re: my team needs.

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks, CW! I agree, I'd want Lincecum. Your team doesn't have glaring weaknesses right now.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”