Teixeira for Granderson + Weiters

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
willyvonka

Teixeira for Granderson + Weiters

Postby willyvonka » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm

I would be getting Teixeira in this trade (he would give me his catcher, either Napoli or Mathis- which one would I want btw?). My initial reaction is that I shouldn't do it, but I'm not really sure and would love any feedback. I'm in a 16-team H2H league. If I did get him, I feel like I would dominate HRs, RBI, and AVG and obviously lose out on steals w/out Granderson. Here is my offense:

C- Matt Wieters
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Chase Utley
3B- Ryan Zimmerman
SS- Alexei Ramirez
OF- Curtis Granderson
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- Corey Hart
Util- Delmon Young
Util- Dexter Fowler
Bench- Matt LaPorta

Grey

Re: Teixeira for Granderson + Weiters

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm

I would be getting Teixeira in this trade (he would give me his catcher, either Napoli or Mathis- which one would I want btw?). My initial reaction is that I shouldn't do it, but I'm not really sure and would love any feedback. I'm in a 16-team H2H league. If I did get him, I feel like I would dominate HRs, RBI, and AVG and obviously lose out on steals w/out Granderson. Here is my offense:

C- Matt Wieters
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Chase Utley
3B- Ryan Zimmerman
SS- Alexei Ramirez
OF- Curtis Granderson
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- Corey Hart
Util- Delmon Young
Util- Dexter Fowler
Bench- Matt LaPorta
It's too much for Tex for your team. You shouldn't do it.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

willyvonka

Postby willyvonka » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Hmm...cuz some guy on Fantasy Baseball Cafe just told that I should absolutely do it. Now I'm conflicted.

jumphook14

Postby jumphook14 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Your bats look fine and I think it would be overkill. Plus you'd be dealing with the Angels' catcher b u l l s h i t. Keep it simple.
roto redux founders league 12-team mixed 5x5 rotisserie non-keeper
C mccann/kendall 1B loney 2B kinsler 3B rolen SS a.gonz CI callaspo MI y.escobar OF kemp/werth/g.jones/fuku/gomes UT furcal BN l.scott DL kendry
SP wainwright/cain RP rivera/papelbon P k.rod/clippard/romero/billingsley/strasburg BN c.lewis/lackey/braden/happ

yahoo! public H2H 520690
C napoli 1B m.cabrera 2B kendrick 3B beltre SS jeter OF ethier/bay/hamilton UT fielder/abreu BN ellsbury/j.lopez
SP greinke/lee RP bell/clippard P jenks/rauch/price/burnett BN j.garcia/latos/correia DL street

inertiatic
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby inertiatic » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am

Seriously? Fantasy Baseball Cafe sounds like a place where your lady friend would get her fantasy advice from 14 year old kids. Listen to Grey and you will be all set. Your dog will stop pissing on the rug, your crappy neighbors will move away, the car door stops sticking, your hair gets thicker, you grow taller and you just might get that promotion you've been angling for... It worked for me, it can work for you too!
10 tm H2H Dynasty (3rd Year)
7X7 + TB, OPS & Holds, QS
C- Weiters
1B- Goldy
2B- Ever-Cab
3B- Longoris
SS- Tulo
OF-(start 3) Braun, C. Davis, Kemp, Marte, Cuddyer
UTIL- Votto, one of the above OF
Bench- 1 spot for a hot-schmotato

SP- Greinke, Latos, M. Moore, Medlen, Iwakuma, Hamels, Gausman, E. Ramirez, H. Bailey, T. Walker, J. Tallion, M. Pineda, I. Nova
RP- A. Reed, R. Soriano, G. Holland, Balfour, D. Smyly
DL- B. Beachy

stsh10

Postby stsh10 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 am

Granderson is the only thing your OF has going for it right now....I'm not sold on Hart...maybe if you were GETTING an upgrade in your OF instead of Downgrading it...Hart is a bum imo...of course maybe I'm just salty after owning him most of last year.
10 Team Head to Head

Carlos Santana Cle - C,1B,3B
José Bautista Tor - 1B,OF
Brian Dozier Min - 2B
Pablo Sandoval Bos - 3B
Danny Santana Min - SS,OF
Kris Bryant ChC - 3B
Starlin Castro ChC - SS
Joc Pederson LAD - OF
Kole Calhoun LAA - OF
Melky Cabrera CWS - OF
Andrew McCutchen Pit - OF