Bell for Reimold trade...

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
ProjectBadass

Bell for Reimold trade...

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Would you trade Heath Bell and Austin Jackson for Reimold, Hughes, Tillman, Lyon or Madson? I would drop Orlando Cabrera and Ryan Rowland-Smith.

H2H keeper league, 6x6 (OBP, QS)
C- Mike Napoli
1B- Miguel Cabrera
2B- Ian Kinsler
3B- Ian Stewart
SS- Ian Desmond
2B/SS- Dustin Pedroia
1B/3B- Joey Votto
OF- Shane Victorino
OF- Shin-Soo Choo
OF- Garrett Jones
OF- Corey Hart
OF- Colby Rasmus
UTIL- Vladimir Guerrero
Bench- Orlando Cabrera, Austin Jackson

SP- Justin Verlander, Clayton Kershaw, Wandy Rodriguez, Ryan Dempster, Kevin Slowey, Ervin Santana, Correia, Ricky Romero, Homer Bailey, Morrow, Gio Gonzalez, Ryan Rowland-Smith
RP- Heath Bell, David Aardsma, Chris Perez, Franklin Morales

Grey

Re: Bell for Reimold trade...

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Would you trade Heath Bell and Austin Jackson for Reimold, Hughes, Tillman, Lyon or Madson? I would drop Orlando Cabrera and Ryan Rowland-Smith.

H2H keeper league, 6x6 (OBP, QS)
C- Mike Napoli
1B- Miguel Cabrera
2B- Ian Kinsler
3B- Ian Stewart
SS- Ian Desmond
2B/SS- Dustin Pedroia
1B/3B- Joey Votto
OF- Shane Victorino
OF- Shin-Soo Choo
OF- Garrett Jones
OF- Corey Hart
OF- Colby Rasmus
UTIL- Vladimir Guerrero
Bench- Orlando Cabrera, Austin Jackson

SP- Justin Verlander, Clayton Kershaw, Wandy Rodriguez, Ryan Dempster, Kevin Slowey, Ervin Santana, Correia, Ricky Romero, Homer Bailey, Morrow, Gio Gonzalez, Ryan Rowland-Smith
RP- Heath Bell, David Aardsma, Chris Perez, Franklin Morales
You're getting five players or just Madson? Please clarify your trade.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

ProjectBadass

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm

4 players- Reimold, Hughes, Tillman, Lyon/Madson

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

It's fair, I just don't see how this trade helps you. You don't need all of those spare parts.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

ProjectBadass

Postby ProjectBadass » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:18 pm

K, was thinking the pitching depth may help me because I have many question marks.

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Would just be adding more question marks.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”