Torn on a Trade

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
DingleBerrios23

Torn on a Trade

Postby DingleBerrios23 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Never done this before, So I am probably going to lay out way to much Info for you. Sorry about that in advance. Just really torn on the following trade opportunity. I have an abundance of players as I have been building this team for years. I am currently tied for 1st place in my league. This year was not supposed to be my year, I was planning for next year, but things seem to be falling in order pretty well right now. I am going to need to make some moves coming up due to players coming off my IL. Would really appreciate some help!!

DYNASTY LEAGUE H2H (points - Standard ESPN Scoring - No QS or W/L for pitchers) Rosters set daily.
27 Player MLB Roster
7 Player MiLB Roster

My Roster

C- Mitch Garver
1B -Josh Bell
2B - Brandon Lowe
3B - Rafael Devers
SS - Trevor Story
2B/SS - Corey Seager
1B/3B - Manny Machado
LF - Michael Conforto
CF - Byron Buxton
RF - Gregory Polanco
OF - Mitch Haniger
OF - Rhys Hoskins
UTL - Pete Alonso

IL - Miguel Sano - 3B
IL - Scott Kingery - SS
IL- Clint Frazier - LF
IL - Austin Meadows - RF
IL - Willians Astudillo - C

SP - Jacob Degrom
SP- Jose Berrios
SP - Marcus Stroman
SP - Clayton Kershaw
SP - Mike Soroka
SP - Domingo German
RP - Blake Trienen
RP - Greg Holland
RP - Jalen beeks

BENCH - Yu Darvish
BENCH - Griffin Canning
BENCH - Tyler Skaggs
BENCH - Eduardo Rodriguez
BENCH - Luke Weaver

IL - Sean Manea
IL - Taijuan Walker
IL - Andrew Heaney

MINOR LEAGUE ROSTER

Vlad Guererro JR
Chris Paddack
Alex Reyes
Johnathan Loasiga
Jesus Luzardo
Bo Bichette
Brendan Rodgers

Proposed Trade: I receive Shohei Ohtani and Justice Sheffield / I give Meadows, Paddack, Seager, Bichette

I apologize for this being so long winded, but I wanted to make sure I gave my entire line so that you could see where my conundrum for this trade comes in. If I make the trade, I lose some quality dynasty pieces, but at the same time, I open up spots on my roster so I can utilize the pieces I already have. I completely understand if this goes unanswered because it is so long winded and this is my first time posting; however, and help would be much appreciated. Just curious as to what you guys think about the trade.

Thanks again for your time!

DingleBerrios23

Re: Torn on a Trade

Postby DingleBerrios23 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:50 pm

FORGOT TO POST - 10 TEAM LEAGUE

Grey

Re: Torn on a Trade

Postby Grey » Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 am

Never done this before, So I am probably going to lay out way to much Info for you. Sorry about that in advance. Just really torn on the following trade opportunity. I have an abundance of players as I have been building this team for years. I am currently tied for 1st place in my league. This year was not supposed to be my year, I was planning for next year, but things seem to be falling in order pretty well right now. I am going to need to make some moves coming up due to players coming off my IL. Would really appreciate some help!!

DYNASTY LEAGUE H2H (points - Standard ESPN Scoring - No QS or W/L for pitchers) Rosters set daily.
27 Player MLB Roster
7 Player MiLB Roster

My Roster

C- Mitch Garver
1B -Josh Bell
2B - Brandon Lowe
3B - Rafael Devers
SS - Trevor Story
2B/SS - Corey Seager
1B/3B - Manny Machado
LF - Michael Conforto
CF - Byron Buxton
RF - Gregory Polanco
OF - Mitch Haniger
OF - Rhys Hoskins
UTL - Pete Alonso

IL - Miguel Sano - 3B
IL - Scott Kingery - SS
IL- Clint Frazier - LF
IL - Austin Meadows - RF
IL - Willians Astudillo - C

SP - Jacob Degrom
SP- Jose Berrios
SP - Marcus Stroman
SP - Clayton Kershaw
SP - Mike Soroka
SP - Domingo German
RP - Blake Trienen
RP - Greg Holland
RP - Jalen beeks

BENCH - Yu Darvish
BENCH - Griffin Canning
BENCH - Tyler Skaggs
BENCH - Eduardo Rodriguez
BENCH - Luke Weaver

IL - Sean Manea
IL - Taijuan Walker
IL - Andrew Heaney

MINOR LEAGUE ROSTER

Vlad Guererro JR
Chris Paddack
Alex Reyes
Johnathan Loasiga
Jesus Luzardo
Bo Bichette
Brendan Rodgers

Proposed Trade: I receive Shohei Ohtani and Justice Sheffield / I give Meadows, Paddack, Seager, Bichette

I apologize for this being so long winded, but I wanted to make sure I gave my entire line so that you could see where my conundrum for this trade comes in. If I make the trade, I lose some quality dynasty pieces, but at the same time, I open up spots on my roster so I can utilize the pieces I already have. I completely understand if this goes unanswered because it is so long winded and this is my first time posting; however, and help would be much appreciated. Just curious as to what you guys think about the trade.

Thanks again for your time!
Information is good... I'd want the Meadows side tho, so hold
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”