Would You Do This Trade?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Would You Do This Trade?

Postby LadyScorpio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi Grey!

I'm still holding onto 5th place in my 10 team, roto, 6x6, keeper, league. Need to make a trade now! Contemplating offering this trade: Asdrubal & J. Jimenez for C. Morton & LeMahieu. Do you think that's fair? I need a boost in Wins & Ks. Plus, I could use a boost at 2B. I think LeMahieu is better for the rest of the season than my current 2B. The guy I'm considering trading with is currently in 3rd place and is out of 1st by only 7 points. I have listed our teams for trade comparisons.

LadyScorpio's Team

C- Cervelli
1B - Freeman
2B - Duffy
SS - Asdrubal
3B - Andujar
CI - Healy
MI - Peraza
OF - Trout, K. Tucker, Kemp & Acuna
U - Cruz & Inciarte
BN - Pederson, Dickerson & Springer
SP - Berrios, Happ, Eflin, Foltynewicz & Buehler (DL)
RP - Treinen, Rondon, Rodney, Jimenez & Green (DL)

The 3rd Place Guy's Team
C - Realmuto
1B - Rizzo
2B - Murphy
SS- Segura
3B - Chapman
CI - Bellinger
MI - Solarte
OF- Ozuna, Mazara, Yelich & Haniger
U - Castellanos & McCutchen
BN - Pollock & LeMahieu
SP - Paxton, Snell, Morton, C. Mart, Keuchel, Richards Syndergaard (DL) & Kopech (NA)
RP - Allen, Iglesias, Barraclough & Melancon

REALLY disappointed in my OFs!!! They should ALL be raking and they're NOT!!! I plan to keep both Acuna and Tucker (along with Trout) for next year, but those boys need to start producing and SOON!!!! Am very frustrated with Acuna and how the Braves have been babying him!! Anyway, ANY advice that you can provide about a potential trade would be great! Lastly, do you think any of the following SPs are worth a pickup? Matz, Harvey, E. Jackson, Lugo, Fiers, Pivetta & Lucchesi. Please advise!

Many thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Would You Do This Trade?

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am

I'd take Morton side
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”