Difficult dynasty trade

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
AdmiralTrey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Difficult dynasty trade

Postby AdmiralTrey » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 pm

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on this dynasty trade...

I receive: Clayton Kershaw, Jonathan Schoop, Wade Davis
I send away: Chris Sale, Corey Seager, Jackie Bradley Jr.

I'm in 1st place by 4 games currently. I won last year and I want to repeat, but Scooter Gennett isn't the 2B I want to rely on in the future and Trea Turner won't be 2B eligible next year, so Schoop is an important add... I value Kershaw over Sale without any reservations and JBJ is replaceable, but am I right in being very hesitant to trade away Corey Seager in a dynasty? Ultimately next year I'll have Turner and Arcia for SS and basically no 2B. I'm trying to plan ahead without hurting my chances of winning this year. With Freeman and Arenado locked in at 1st and 3rd I have Rendon and Abreu sitting in UTL... Next year with updated eligibility I'd be looking at Abreu, Rendon, Sano, and either Trea Turner or Seager for my two UTL spots with two of them wasting on the bench.

Also, this league is a 6X6 H2H with OBP being the extra offensive category (Seager far outshines Schoop in walks but Schoop seems to be getting better at taking walks). What are y'all's thoughts? An alternative offer was also made of Kershaw and Schoop for Strasburg, Sale, and Billy Hamilton...

My team:

C - Wilson Ramos
1B - Freddie Freeman
2B - Scooter Gennett
3B - Nolan Arenado
SS - Corey Seager
OF - Miguel Sano
OF - Billy Hamilton
OF - Christian Yelich
OF - Steven Souza
UTL - Jose Abreu
UTL - Anthony Rendon

Bench: Orlando Arica, Jackie Bradley Jr., Nomar Mazara, Yasiel Puig, Raimel Tapia
DL: Trea Turner, Byron Buxton

SP - Chris Sale, Steven Strasburg, Gerrit Cole, Jose Berrios, Jon Gray, Steven Matz, Blake Snell, Sean Manaea
RP - Hector Neris, Santiago Casilla, Dellin Betances, David Phelps, Ryan Madson, Brad Boxberger, Chad Green

DL - Garrett Richards, Jeurys Familia, Joe Ross

Grey

Re: Difficult dynasty trade

Postby Grey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:51 am

Sounds fair, don't really see the point
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”