Keeper Trade Proposal

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Heathcliff Slocumb

Keeper Trade Proposal

Postby Heathcliff Slocumb » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 pm

NOTE: Team in signature is a different league

12 team mixed 7x7 H2H categories (Ks, OPS, QS, and K/BB are extras). Keep 4 hitters, 4 pitchers w/ yearly inflation and $300 auction budget. I'm in last after taking over a garbage team and have some parts to sell (Votto, Chapman, Springer, J Turner, CMart, Upton, Giles, O and K Herrera).

Trade Springer (can keep 1 more year at $33) AND CMart (can keep 1 more year at $32) for Moncada (keep 1 year at $5, 2nd year at $13, 3rd year at $28) AND Duffy (1 year at $3, 2nd year at $11, 3rd year at $26)? See if he will do Springer for Moncada straight up?

So far, my definite keepers are Conforto ($2, $10, $25) and Lamb ($10, $25) with the possibility of keeping Altherr, Meadows, or Josh Bell at the same pay structure as Conforto. On the pitching side, my best keepers right now would be Ray ($10, $25), Giles ($7, $16), and Nola ($5, $13, $28) so...not much but I would likely go out and pick up Honeywell for $1.

I don't have to keep anyone a set number of years. Because keeping Springer and CMart at those prices and only for one year isn't exactly cost effective, is this deal worth doing? Not sure what to expect from Duffy at all and if I'd even keep him beyond 1 year but Moncada is tempting even if K's count against me.
12 tm mixed 7x7 (obp, slg, hlds, qs) dynasty
Keep 30, Adding 15 man farm team at start of 2018

C》Gattis
1B》Abreu, McMahon
2B》Cano, Urias
SS》Correa, Swanson
3B》Machado, Longoria
OF》JD Martinez, Yelich, Benintendi, Conforto, Marte, Hays, Soto
SP》Syndergaard, Nola, Fulmer, Cole, Wood, J Montgomery, Nelson, Honeywell, Gohara, McKenzie
RP》Giles, Rivero, Betances, Chad Green

Grey

Re: Keeper Trade Proposal

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 am

Not good trades, do better
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Heathcliff Slocumb

Re: Keeper Trade Proposal

Postby Heathcliff Slocumb » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

Problem is there's such a concentration of young assets and the cost controllable ones are at the top. I offered Votto and CMart for Thor and got turned down because he's so cheap for the next 4 years.
12 tm mixed 7x7 (obp, slg, hlds, qs) dynasty
Keep 30, Adding 15 man farm team at start of 2018

C》Gattis
1B》Abreu, McMahon
2B》Cano, Urias
SS》Correa, Swanson
3B》Machado, Longoria
OF》JD Martinez, Yelich, Benintendi, Conforto, Marte, Hays, Soto
SP》Syndergaard, Nola, Fulmer, Cole, Wood, J Montgomery, Nelson, Honeywell, Gohara, McKenzie
RP》Giles, Rivero, Betances, Chad Green

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”