Bruan for Puig

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
HeadDownGolf
Sponsor
Sponsor

Bruan for Puig

Postby HeadDownGolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 pm

I was just offered Braun for Puig. Checked the War room and Grey you have better stat lines for Puig...but Braun ranked higher. How do you arrive at that discrepancy?

Now I'm wondering if I should accept!?

Grey

Re: Bruan for Puig

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

HeadDownGolf
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby HeadDownGolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 pm

#15...Braun: 88/24/94/.280/15
#19...Puig: 90/28/94/.285/20

But how do I reconcile the rankings given those stats above favor Puig in every category?

I read everything on this site...except Tehol!

ok...Puig has small sample size which I get. Braun has the PED hanging over his head with a bit of uncertainty which makes this trade so difficult. I'm going to let it sit there for a few days and think about it.

Thank you

Big League Chew

Postby Big League Chew » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:05 am

This is pretty much the floor for Braun. which is why the rankings come out like that. Puig is exciting, Braun more safe. Keeper league Puig is probably the better option.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”