Dynasty trade help

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
sickwidit336

Dynasty trade help

Postby sickwidit336 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:22 pm

I am in need of a decent fifth pitcher, as Tepesch and Axelrod aren't cutting it. I was thinking of trading Choo away. I am hoping Erasmo gets called up soon, but I still think one more pitcher will help in a pts league. The guy is willing to mainly trade prospects, so I asked for Yelich and Milone so far. The main advantage I get for now is the salary cap relief for next few years, as the players he's offering are cheap. However, I am curious if you think that Yelich will play this year. For now, I have Bonifacio and Colvin as cover for Choo, with Cutch and Cargo as my other outfielders. Do you think I can get more?

Mauddib

Re: Dynasty trade help

Postby Mauddib » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:11 am

I think there is a decent chance Yelich will play. The Marlins have shown they don't mind rushing their guys.

I am ok with the deal but I don't love it. It is a deal you make when you feel you are out of it for this year and are gearing up for the future. But if you think you can win now, then you keep Choo or deal him for an upgrade somewhere else. This isn't an upgrade anywhere.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”