Looking to make a deal.

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
B.J.

Looking to make a deal.

Postby B.J. » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 pm

There is another owner in my league who is looking to make drastic changes to his team. He has been struggling all season and said everyone is available except ARod and David Wright. I will post his roster below in hopes that you guys can help me formulate a fair offer for both of us. I'm not looking to rob the guy but want to make a trade that will help my team in the long haul. I feel like I could use another solid SP and he has a few that would fit my team nicely.

anyways here's his team
C- Soto 1B- Berkman 2B- Phillips 3B- ARod SS- F. Lopez
OF- M. Ordonez, Pence, V. Wells UTIL- Wright
Bench- S. Drew, Theriot, Lind
DL- Conor Jackson

SP- Peavy, Lackey
RP- KRod, M. Gonzalez
P- Joba, Lester, Kershaw
Bench- Big Unit, Porcello, CM Wang

I feel like I can afford to move one of my OF and a lower level SP for one of his big guns like Peavy or Lackey. I'm a big Peavy fan as long as he stays in Petco, I do feel if he is traded his ERA will jump up a bit but his Wins will skyrocket
10 Team Yahoo H2H

C- Posada 1B- Miggy C 2B- Beckham 3B- Zimmerman SS- A. Ramirez
OF- J. Upton, McCutchen, G. Sizemore UTIL- Fielder
SP- Hanson, J. Weaver RP- Marmol, Hanrahan
P- B. Anderson, T. Lilly, R. Nolasco

Bench- J. Bruce, M. Pineda, R. Romero, Capps, A. Gordon, J. Zimmermann
DL- Greinke, Utley

Grey

Re: Looking to make a deal.

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 pm

There is another owner in my league who is looking to make drastic changes to his team. He has been struggling all season and said everyone is available except ARod and David Wright. I will post his roster below in hopes that you guys can help me formulate a fair offer for both of us. I'm not looking to rob the guy but want to make a trade that will help my team in the long haul. I feel like I could use another solid SP and he has a few that would fit my team nicely.

anyways here's his team
DL- Conor Jackson

SP- Peavy, Lackey
RP- KRod, M. Gonzalez
P- Joba, Lester, Kershaw

I feel like I can afford to move one of my OF and a lower level SP for one of his big guns like Peavy or Lackey. I'm a big Peavy fan as long as he stays in Petco, I do feel if he is traded his ERA will jump up a bit but his Wins will skyrocket

10 team Yahoo 5x5 H2H
C-VMart 1B-Dunn 2B-Cano 3B-Miggy C SS-Rollins
OF-Holliday, J-Up, Kemp UTIL-Cruz,
Bench-Sandoval, Rios
DL-Votto

SP-Johan,Haren
RP-Capps,Jenks
P-Gallardo,Greinke,R. Franklin
Bench-J. Johnson,Cueto,Dempster
DL-Smoltz
Peavy and M. Gonzalez for Haren and Dempster?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

B.J.

Postby B.J. » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 pm

anyways here's his team
DL- Conor Jackson

SP- Peavy, Lackey
RP- KRod, M. Gonzalez
P- Joba, Lester, Kershaw

10 team Yahoo 5x5 H2H
C-VMart 1B-Dunn 2B-Cano 3B-Miggy C SS-Rollins
OF-Holliday, J-Up, Kemp UTIL-Cruz,
Bench-Sandoval, Rios
DL-Votto

SP-Johan,Haren
RP-Capps,Jenks
P-Gallardo,Greinke,R. Franklin
Bench-J. Johnson,Cueto,Dempster
DL-Smoltz
Peavy and M. Gonzalez for Haren and Dempster?
Not a bad thought but I am looking to move one of OF along with a SP. I like all 6 of my OF but it blows when I have to sit one of them sometimes 2 when Votto is at 1B. for the time being I have had Rios on the bench but he's starting to swing a hot stick of late.
10 Team Yahoo H2H

C- Posada 1B- Miggy C 2B- Beckham 3B- Zimmerman SS- A. Ramirez
OF- J. Upton, McCutchen, G. Sizemore UTIL- Fielder
SP- Hanson, J. Weaver RP- Marmol, Hanrahan
P- B. Anderson, T. Lilly, R. Nolasco

Bench- J. Bruce, M. Pineda, R. Romero, Capps, A. Gordon, J. Zimmermann
DL- Greinke, Utley

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Rios and Cueto or Dempster for Peavy?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”