My Adam Jones for his Beltre + 1

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
zatchj62

My Adam Jones for his Beltre + 1

Postby zatchj62 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm in a 12 team Yahoo H2H category league. 5x5 standard besides OBP replacing average. Keeper league with a few extra bench slots. Kept 10 this last season but only 8 for next year. 3B is an area of need for me. Just got offered Beltre, Chris Johnson for Adam Jones. After Werth got hurt I'd prefer an OF in return instead of Johnson. Please rate this trade so I can get an idea of the caliber of outfielder to swap for Johnson.

Grey

Re: My Adam Jones for his Beltre + 1

Postby Grey » Tue May 15, 2012 1:06 pm

I'd hold
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

zatchj62

Postby zatchj62 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Even if Johnson was upgraded to a better OF?

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Depends on the better OF...
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

zatchj62

Postby zatchj62 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 pm

He has a shallow OF. LaHair, Bruce, Harper, Maybin. It's start 4 and 2 UTIL. Some other players are Aviles, Avila, Montero. Other pitchers that he has to subsitute would be Fister, Vargas, Detwiler, Scherzer, Latos, Buehrle. I didn't bother naming his studs he would never put in a deal.

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Latos... I like Jones a lot though, not sure why you're trying to get rid of him...
Grey Albright

Thanks!

zatchj62

Postby zatchj62 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

I was offered it. I like him as well I'm just trying to get a feel for a possible counter offer. Thank you.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”