Verlander package deal

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
zatchj62

Verlander package deal

Postby zatchj62 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Hiya fella's. I'm in a 12 team Yahoo H2H category league. 5x5 standard besides OBP replacing average. Keeper league with a few extra bench slots. Kept 10 this last season but only 8 for next year. Been trying to work out a trade dealing Verlander. Thinking about giving Verlander, A. Jackson for Marcum or Tommy Hanson, Jose Reyes? My starting pitching is deep and will be for years (Bumgarner, Moore are my best keepers), and I got stuck with Alcides Escobar at SS.

HldOnMgnolia
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Verlander package deal

Postby HldOnMgnolia » Thu May 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Meh. I think you can get more.

I don't think I'll ever warm back up to Reyes.
Y! 12 Team H2H 8x8 (R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OPS, IP, W, S K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9)

C J Montero
1B A Gonzalez
2B Phillips
3B Cabrera
SS Castro
OF McCutchen
OF Bruce
OF Choo
UTL Dunn
UTL De Aza
BN Scott, Davis, Viciedo

SP Halladay, CJ Wilson, Gio Gonzalez, A Sanchez, Marcum, Dempster, BIllingsley, Bedard, Niese, Smyly, Bass
RP

daver

Postby daver » Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm

I'd want more for Verlander.

Griff

Postby Griff » Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

Reyes is turning 29 in June. Go look at Rollins' numbers after the age of 28 and then tell me if you really want to trade in a keeper league for a 29 year-old whose value primarily comes from speed.

zatchj62

Postby zatchj62 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Same people on my side for Cano and Marcum?

zatchj62

Postby zatchj62 » Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 pm

He just offered me Reyes/Ubaldo for Dirks/Verlander. Like it better than the last one. Thoughts?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Trade a lesser SP for a lesser SS...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”