KIng Felix and a C for Sabathia and a C?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
freediro

KIng Felix and a C for Sabathia and a C?

Postby freediro » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm

I am in a 8 team keeper league and the trade deadline is about to come up.

C-Wieters
1B-A-Gon
2B-Phillips
SS-Andrus
3B-Wright
OF-CarGo,Crawford,Bourn,Jennings
DH-Freeman
Bench-Cuddeyer, Goldschmidt, Jesus Montero

P-Halladay, King Felix, Beckett, Hanson, Carpenter
RP-Nunez, Marmol, Kimbrel
Bench-Hughes, Luebke, Nova, Edwin Jackson

So Would you trade King Felix and Wieters for Sabathia and V-Mart? The kicker is that I used to own Sabathia, but traded him to some one else, now this guy has him. I also used to own V-Mart but traded him to this guy in a big offer to get King Felix. So do I make the move to get these guys back or do I stick with King Felix?

Thanks for the advice and foresight!
This isn't a clown question, bro!

Grey

Re: KIng Felix and a C for Sabathia and a C?

Postby Grey » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

I'd take CC there.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”