Big trade for 2 Aces?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
freediro

Big trade for 2 Aces?

Postby freediro » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 pm

So I offered this guy Lincecum, Gio Gonzalez and Zach Britton for Roy Halladay. He proposed Halladay, Berdard and Lohse for Lincecum and Hamels.

FINALLY, we agreed on Lincecum and Hamels for Halladay and Carpenter. What do you guys think of this trade? I know Carpenter hasn't been to good this year but he has also been very unlucky. Here is what my team looks like now in my a 8 team H2H, 8 keeper league.

C-Olivo (Mauer is on my DL)
1B - Adrian Gonzalez
2B - Phillips
3B - Moustakas (Traded Liriano for him since I never started him, Wright is on my DL)
SS - Andrus
OF - Carl Crawford
OF - Bourn
OF - Car-Go (traded Sabathia for him last year straight up)
Bench - Butler, Castro, Rizzo, Desmond Jennings(stashed him hoping he can produce for the Rays)

SP - Halladay, King Felix, Tommy Hanson, Carpenter, Gio Gonzalez, Johnny Cueto, Zach Britton, Phillip Humber
Closers - Marmol, Kimbrel, Soria(picked him off waivers when another guy got frustrated with him)
DL - Phil Hughes and Johan Santana

I think the trade is balanced and I am hoping that Carpenter finds his form. I just haven't been happy with what I have been seeing from Lincecum. So what do you guys think, I am open to all criticism and tips. Thanks guys
Last edited by freediro on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This isn't a clown question, bro!

Grey

Re: Big trade for 2 Aces?

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Sounds fair. Hamels has been a top 5 pitcher and Lincecum's not exactly bad. Carp's maybe a number #2 if he gets better.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”