Need power in OF...who to trade?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
holic87

Need power in OF...who to trade?

Postby holic87 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 pm

My team is currently speed-heavy and I'm need of some power in the OF. Who packaging Gordon and Pence for either Braun or Holliday be a fair trade? The owner with Holliday currently also has J. Bruce and McCutchen while the owner with Braun also has A. Soriano. If I can't get these two, what should I give up for a Heyward/Bruce/Cruz player? Thanks.
---
8 team, PPR, 6 pt/TD (Pass/Rush/Rec), 1 pt/10 yd (Rush/Rec), 1 pt/20 yd (Pass), -2 pt/INT, -2 pt FUM Lost
Other non-standard scoring here: http://imgur.com/a/6sVNB#DzLrV
Roster: QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, Flex (WR/RB), TE, K, D/ST, 7 bench

Starters: QB: J. Freeman | RB1: R. Mendenhall | RB2: D. McFadden | Flex: B. Marshall | WR1: A. Johnson | WR2: M. Wallace | TE: R. Gronkowski | D/ST: Buccaneers | K: J. Kasay

Bench: RB: F. Jones | RB: S. Greene | RB: B. Tate | WR: D. Bowe | WR: M. Manningham | QB: J. Flacco | QB: R. Fitzpatrick

GradyDoc

Re: Need power in OF...who to trade?

Postby GradyDoc » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 pm

I doubt anyone would give up Braun for Pence and Gordon but you may be able to get Holiday. I'd consider making that deal although you're probably only looking at 25 homers from Holiday. You may get more from Pence and/or Gordon. There just isn't a lot of power in the outfield.

You may be able to pick off Dunn for a good price.
10 team H2H. 4 Keepers (bolded) Uses Basic 5x5 (OPS instead of AVG)

C Matt Weiters
1b A. Gonzalez
2b Robinson Cano
3b Pablo Sandoval
SS Troy Tulowitzki
OF A. McCutchen, C. Rasmus, A. Gordon
Util Adam Jones
Bench - Grady Sizemore

SP Haren, Lester, Cliff Lee, Cueto, Latos, Ian Kennedy, Dempster, Bedard
RP H. Street, Valverde, Sergio Santos, Venters, Melancon

holic87

Postby holic87 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm

I doubt anyone would give up Braun for Pence and Gordon but you may be able to get Holiday. I'd consider making that deal although you're probably only looking at 25 homers from Holiday. You may get more from Pence and/or Gordon. There just isn't a lot of power in the outfield.

You may be able to pick off Dunn for a good price.
Would Gordon for Dunn be a fair price? I'm not sure who on my team I should give up...
---
8 team, PPR, 6 pt/TD (Pass/Rush/Rec), 1 pt/10 yd (Rush/Rec), 1 pt/20 yd (Pass), -2 pt/INT, -2 pt FUM Lost
Other non-standard scoring here: http://imgur.com/a/6sVNB#DzLrV
Roster: QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, Flex (WR/RB), TE, K, D/ST, 7 bench

Starters: QB: J. Freeman | RB1: R. Mendenhall | RB2: D. McFadden | Flex: B. Marshall | WR1: A. Johnson | WR2: M. Wallace | TE: R. Gronkowski | D/ST: Buccaneers | K: J. Kasay

Bench: RB: F. Jones | RB: S. Greene | RB: B. Tate | WR: D. Bowe | WR: M. Manningham | QB: J. Flacco | QB: R. Fitzpatrick

Brownie19

Postby Brownie19 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Good lord - Dunn is worth a heck of a lot more than Gordon. You may get Dunn for Pence if the Dunn owner needs an OFer. You should pick up 10-15 hrs there. You say you have speed and need power - then consider moving Pence and Gordon - Both who have decent power and average speed - I don't get it. If you want to move speed for power - move Tabata in a deal for someone like Mark Reynolds or Mike Stanton.
12Team 1yr 5x5 Roto
C-Jaso($1)
1st-Fielder ($38)
2nd-Weeks ($9)
SS-Zobrost ($15)
3rd-Moustakes ($6)
MI-M.Young ($3)
CI-Goldschmidt ($25)
OF-J.Upton ($35)
OF-Cain (FA)
OF-A.Gordon ($15)
OF-Pence ($7)
OF-Victorino (Trade)
Util-Rizzo ($14)
B-Maybin ($2), C.Carter ($1), Dido (FA), Bourjos (FA), Cespedes ($27), Ackley (FA)

SP-Price (trade), Medlen ($13)
RP-Balfour ($2), Frieri ($3)
P- R.Cook ($1), Buchholz (FA), Russell (FA), Mujica (FA)
B-Samardzija ($9), Minor ($6), H.Bailey ($3), Beachy (DL)

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”