Wandy for Napoli

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Oregon Nut Cups

Wandy for Napoli

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 am

Given my current SP lineup, would you be against making this trade? Wandy is sadly my SP1 and I have alot of flier/high upside risk plays rounding it out without him. Catcher production isn't overly important given our current lineups but I wouldn't mind Napoli. The person said he wanted a good SP, but he didn't not indicate who so I figured Wandy was the best offer. Any suggestions?
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

Oregon Nut Cups

Re: Wandy for Napoli

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 am

Edit: Who would you offer given my current SP staff is what I should've asked.
ONC

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

Bourne

Postby Bourne » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 pm

montero is not playing this year. the yankees have posada and martin. go pick up any catcher off the waivers. napoli is not worth even worse pitching then you have.
RCL Cracking the Whip: (5x5 ESPN roto)
C: Weiters
1B,3B,CI: Encarnacion, Wright, Alanso
2B,SS,MI: Getz, Kozma, Uggla
5xOF: Kemp, Holliday, Hunter, Soriano, Crisp
1xUtil: Markakis
Bn: Hill, Aybar
DL: Hart
SP: MadBum, Zimmermann, Morrow, Annibal Sanchez, Lynn, Anderson
RP: League, Parnell, Benoit, Hernandez

12 team F&F: (6x6 Yahoo! H2H with OPS and Losses)
C: Cervelli
1B,3B,CI: Gold, Zimmerman, Frazier
2B,SS,MI: Phillips, Ruthledge, Bonifacio
4xOF: Braun, Hamilton, Cruz, Hunter
2xUtil: Chris Davis, Span
SP: Latos, Moore, Zimmermann, Niese, Milone, Griffin, Miller, Cingrani, ~Streamer~
RP: Holland, Janssen, Perkins, Bailey, Valverde
2xNA: Straily, Grandal

Oregon Nut Cups

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:32 pm

It's a keeper league and I don't trust the health of either Yankee catcher. I'm holding him for upside until I see more from those two. I'd rather have 0/0 than a .210 average with a .380 slugging%

BTW, were you trying to be insulting about my pitching or accidently came off that way? This isn't a 21 or 23 man 10 or 12 team league here. You think I'm bad off, you should see the other guy(s).
ONC

Bourne

Postby Bourne » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 pm

No. Your pitching is alright. There are some upsiders. But you are punting catcher. Don't try to un-punt it for a loss in a position you can't afford.
RCL Cracking the Whip: (5x5 ESPN roto)
C: Weiters
1B,3B,CI: Encarnacion, Wright, Alanso
2B,SS,MI: Getz, Kozma, Uggla
5xOF: Kemp, Holliday, Hunter, Soriano, Crisp
1xUtil: Markakis
Bn: Hill, Aybar
DL: Hart
SP: MadBum, Zimmermann, Morrow, Annibal Sanchez, Lynn, Anderson
RP: League, Parnell, Benoit, Hernandez

12 team F&F: (6x6 Yahoo! H2H with OPS and Losses)
C: Cervelli
1B,3B,CI: Gold, Zimmerman, Frazier
2B,SS,MI: Phillips, Ruthledge, Bonifacio
4xOF: Braun, Hamilton, Cruz, Hunter
2xUtil: Chris Davis, Span
SP: Latos, Moore, Zimmermann, Niese, Milone, Griffin, Miller, Cingrani, ~Streamer~
RP: Holland, Janssen, Perkins, Bailey, Valverde
2xNA: Straily, Grandal

Oregon Nut Cups

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah, I can get behind that. In all honesty, if I had a ringer like Lester rather than having Wandy, I'd be extremely happy given the shape of our league. Here's the pitching roster of the guy who wants the SP for Napoli:

Felix Hernandez (1st round keeper)
Ubaldo Jimenez (1st round keeper)
Josh Beckett
Michael Pineda
Bronson Arroyo
Erik Bedard
R.A. Dickey
Dallas Braden
Jeff Niemann

Other than Bedard and Pineda, he's kinda hosed in my book for a supporting staff. Alot of guys are in a similar situation with 1 or 2 ringers then complete fluff to back it up.

I hear what you're saying; I'll probably hold off for now until I know more of what I got from the staff I have.
ONC

A-Rod's Cousin

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Hey ONC (sorry if i'm hijacking this thread), in that 9x9 league do you guys play where you get 1 win each week or is it set where each category counts as a win or a loss? Just curious because it's something my league has been discussing heading into this season.

Oregon Nut Cups

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 pm

I am 4 beers in, I don't know if I'm understanding correctly but we get a Win, Loss, or Tie dependent in each stat for the week. So you can win a week 14-4, 9-7, etc. Hence you see me punting categories (i.e. no speed and no closers). Let me know if my Widmer Drifter is getting in the way of making sense.
ONC

A-Rod's Cousin

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Yessir, that's what i was wanting to know. This season i changed the scoring to the format you described and was getting some resistance, but i think that's the way to go. Was just wondering if i was way off base or something. Thanks, man.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”