Keeper League Trade

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
GopherDay

Keeper League Trade

Postby GopherDay » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Grey, this league is a keeper, where you keep players 2 rounds ahead of where they were drafted, and in-season pickups cost a last round pick. If you have two players in a round, you keep a player the round ahead of it. Unlimited keepers. 12 Teams, 6X6 ROTO (Ks for hitters and HLDS added).

I am in a very tight race for 1st place with two other teams and I have the most points to be made in ERA and WHIP, and my outfield is very deep.

I give:
Krispie Young (28th Round keeper)
Jose Tabata (28th Round)

I get:
Adam Wainwright (3rd Round)
Stephen Drew (12th Round)

This is my roster:
C: Brian McCann (1st Round)
1B: Albert Pujols (Can't keep)
2B: Kelly Johnson (28th Round)
3B: Ryan Zimmerman (1st Round)
SS: Jimmy Rollins (Can't keep)
MI: Jason Bartlett (5th Round)
CI: David Wright (Can't Keep)
IF: Pedro Alvarez (28th Round)
LF: Jose Tabata (28th Round)
CF: Curtis Granderson (3rd Round)
RF: Josh Hamilton (5th Round)
OF: Krispie Young (28th Round)
Util: Vlad Guerrero (14th Round)
BN: Dominic Brown (28th Round)

SP: Clayton Kershaw (6th Round)
SP: Johan Santana (3rd Round)
RP: Brian Fuentes (10th Round)
RP: Chris Perez (28th Round)
P: Drew Storen (28th Round)
P: Matt Lindstrom (21st Round)
P: Arthur Rhodes (28th Round)
P: Michael Wuertz (16th Round)
BN: Johan Santana (3rd Round)
BN: Cole Hamels (4th Round)
BN: Chad Billingsley (8th Round)
BN: Edinson Volquez (28th Round)
DL: Mike Adams (19th Round)

After the trade would leave a Util Slot open on my team, and I could drop Bartlett for Travis Snider or Alex Gordon, both of whom would cost late picks.

Thanks Grey!!
Because Gophers don't have a day...

Grey

Re: Keeper League Trade

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Grey, this league is a keeper, where you keep players 2 rounds ahead of where they were drafted, and in-season pickups cost a last round pick. If you have two players in a round, you keep a player the round ahead of it. Unlimited keepers. 12 Teams, 6X6 ROTO (Ks for hitters and HLDS added).

I am in a very tight race for 1st place with two other teams and I have the most points to be made in ERA and WHIP, and my outfield is very deep.

I give:
Krispie Young (28th Round keeper)
Jose Tabata (28th Round)

I get:
Adam Wainwright (3rd Round)
Stephen Drew (12th Round)

This is my roster:
C: Brian McCann (1st Round)
1B: Albert Pujols (Can't keep)
2B: Kelly Johnson (28th Round)
3B: Ryan Zimmerman (1st Round)
SS: Jimmy Rollins (Can't keep)
MI: Jason Bartlett (5th Round)
CI: David Wright (Can't Keep)
IF: Pedro Alvarez (28th Round)
LF: Jose Tabata (28th Round)
CF: Curtis Granderson (3rd Round)
RF: Josh Hamilton (5th Round)
OF: Krispie Young (28th Round)
Util: Vlad Guerrero (14th Round)
BN: Dominic Brown (28th Round)

SP: Clayton Kershaw (6th Round)
SP: Johan Santana (3rd Round)
RP: Brian Fuentes (10th Round)
RP: Chris Perez (28th Round)
P: Drew Storen (28th Round)
P: Matt Lindstrom (21st Round)
P: Arthur Rhodes (28th Round)
P: Michael Wuertz (16th Round)
BN: Johan Santana (3rd Round)
BN: Cole Hamels (4th Round)
BN: Chad Billingsley (8th Round)
BN: Edinson Volquez (28th Round)
DL: Mike Adams (19th Round)

After the trade would leave a Util Slot open on my team, and I could drop Bartlett for Travis Snider or Alex Gordon, both of whom would cost late picks.

Thanks Grey!!
I don't like it for you.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

GopherDay

Postby GopherDay » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Well what do you think I should offer instead? The other team is basically out of the running, and is building for the future.

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Go with just one of your players for Wainwright. Forget Drew.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

GopherDay

Postby GopherDay » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 pm

So Krispie or Tabata straight up for Wainwright? What if he asks for Brown instead? Too much?

Thanks!

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I'd do any of those straight up for Wainwright.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

GopherDay

Postby GopherDay » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Even with the keeper restrictions? Wainwright becomes a 3rd rounder next year, so I probably won't keep him, but all of them will be a 28th rounder, 26th rounder, 24th rounder, etc.

So, Wainwright for a couple of months, or one of those players for the rest of their career practically?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 pm

If you can win now, you go for it.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

GopherDay

Postby GopherDay » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Okay, he wouldn't accept a 1 for 1 trade, but offered me Wainwright for Young and Volquez. Thoughts?

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 pm

You seemed hesitant to do one of those guys and now you want to do two? Trade's fair, depends how much you need Wainwright.
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”