What to do (Keeper Trade with Stanton)

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Raynman
Sponsor
Sponsor

What to do (Keeper Trade with Stanton)

Postby Raynman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

So I am currently in second place but just pulled off a deal to get Pujols Uggla and two closers. It is a +1 keeper league. My team is listed below. I have been offered Figgins, Rafael Soriano, and Axford for Stanton (who I drafted in the final round so he has a ton of value).

In order to do the deal I would probably have to most likely send Chapman (who I cannot get anyone to take) and either Torres or Cuddyer back to him. I also have Ellsbury (hopefully) coming back so I need to free up a spot for him. Do I make a deal like this? Basically I am in the middle of the pack in saves (but just added Rivera and Fuentes) and I am in second place in steals (15 back of the guy who also happens to be in first place). The only stats I am struggling in is K's and Saves but I just added Hamels and Dempster. Trying to get some guidance if I should make this deal, it would give me a strangle hold in saves and that could help my k's a little and I would have a lot of speed.

C. Posada
C. Olivo
1B. Fielder
2B. Uggla
3B. Cuddyer
SS. Jeter
MI. Furcal
CI. Ortiz
OF Pence
OF Vlad
OF Stanton
OF Torres
OF D. Brown
Util Pujols
D/L Ellsbury

P. Lincecum, Halladay, Vasquez, Morrow, Kuroda, Hamels, Lilly, Demster, Lewis, Franklin, Capps, Rivera, Fuentes, Chapman
DL. Webb

Grey

Re: What to do (Keeper Trade with Stanton)

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

So I am currently in second place but just pulled off a deal to get Pujols Uggla and two closers. It is a +1 keeper league. My team is listed below. I have been offered Figgins, Rafael Soriano, and Axford for Stanton (who I drafted in the final round so he has a ton of value).

In order to do the deal I would probably have to most likely send Chapman (who I cannot get anyone to take) and either Torres or Cuddyer back to him. I also have Ellsbury (hopefully) coming back so I need to free up a spot for him. Do I make a deal like this? Basically I am in the middle of the pack in saves (but just added Rivera and Fuentes) and I am in second place in steals (15 back of the guy who also happens to be in first place). The only stats I am struggling in is K's and Saves but I just added Hamels and Dempster. Trying to get some guidance if I should make this deal, it would give me a strangle hold in saves and that could help my k's a little and I would have a lot of speed.

C. Posada
C. Olivo
1B. Fielder
2B. Uggla
3B. Cuddyer
SS. Jeter
MI. Furcal
CI. Ortiz
OF Pence
OF Vlad
OF Stanton
OF Torres
OF D. Brown
Util Pujols
D/L Ellsbury

P. Lincecum, Halladay, Vasquez, Morrow, Kuroda, Hamels, Lilly, Demster, Lewis, Franklin, Capps, Rivera, Fuentes, Chapman
DL. Webb
Not a good trade for you.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

daver

Postby daver » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Shop Stanton. You should be able to get much more.

Raynman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Raynman » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok I have also been offered Liriano and Rafael Soriano for Stanton and Chapman. I would still need to drop someone in order to bring Ellsbury back. Do I drop Torres? Is this all worth it? If I drop Torres I would then be short an OF spot. Is there an pitcher I should just drop?

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”