Too many players from one team

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
FarmerJohnSurgery

Too many players from one team

Postby FarmerJohnSurgery » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm in a family league that still uses autodraft. I usually do pretty well by pre-ranking and setting a strategy but this year I ended up with 4 Chargers. Trying to decide what to do. I'm concerned about having too many players from one team and not enough points to spread across the four each week. I've done QB/WR1 combinations before but never even 3 offensive players from one team (not including kicker) PPR league with standard scoring. Here's the team:

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Danny Woodhead
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: AJ Green
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Antonio Gates
Flex: Mike Evans
Flex: TY Hilton
D: Bengals
K: Vinatieri:

Bench: Jordan Matthes, GIovani Bernard, Ameer Abdullah, Charles Sims, Kirk Cousins, Jimmy Graham.

So what should I do? Who would you try to trade first? Or would anyone keep what I've got?

Thanks

diya123

Re: Too many players from one team

Postby diya123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

For instance, If somebody claimed Gostkowski, Brady, and Gronk. On the off chance that they additionally need to get LaFell and choose to play him, is that an excessive number of New England players? In the event that Gronk has an extraordinary diversion, will that suck focuses far from LaFell? In the event that gostkowski makes a huge amount of field objectives, does that suck focuses far from gronk/LaFell/Brady? Is it better to spread out your program to keep a few players going off however damning alternate ones because of them getting the lion's share of targets/focuses? Think like vampires.

jaywrong

Re: Too many players from one team

Postby jaywrong » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 am

It's an okay team. I'd just triage, seek trades, then make some hard decisions on drops if you have to. But try to over sell a bit if you have to.
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”