Drop Vincent Jackson?

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 991
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Drop Vincent Jackson?

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 pm

He is out for 2 weeks, will he be 100% for week 15? Is he a lost cause?

User avatar
Doc Holliday
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 983
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:11 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Drop Vincent Jackson?

Postby Doc Holliday » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

It's a tough call. If you can replace him with someone who can help you I could see doing it.
Johnny Ringo: All right, 'lunger'. Let's do it.
Doc Holliday: Say when.

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry...

Image

User avatar
microwave donut
Posts: 508
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: Drop Vincent Jackson?

Postby microwave donut » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

I wouldn't fault anyone for dropping him.

I'd drop him if I would play the pickup or if he he were my best backup (i.e. 4th WR in a 3 WR format). I'd also drop him for a "keep away" guy like Brian Westbrook if my opponent needed him.


It looks like an 80% chance he will not contribute anything useful this year, but the 20% could be crazy awesome. It really depends who's out there.
_________________________________

Basketball: 19 team roto keeper; weekly locks; start 10 util.

John Wall
Kawhi Leonard
Marc Gasol
Dwayne Wade
Bradley Beal
Danny Green
Ed Davis
Anthony Morrow
Matt Barnes
Kevin Garnett
Boris Diaw
Rasual Butler
Danny Granger



Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests