ok here we go...

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
amscalone

ok here we go...

Postby amscalone » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm

its a 10 team H2H 10x10. We keep 7, forfeiting the draft pick the player was chosen with, appreciating by 1 round each year.

I'm definitely keeping:
Lincecum (13)
Longoria(14)
J. Upton(15)
Jimenez (26)

So, pick 3 from this group:
Braun (1)
Teixeira (2)
Holliday (2)
Kinsler (4)
Sandoval (9)
Lind (21)

If I dont keep anyone in the 1st or 2nd round, I'll probably wind up with something like this to choose from:
Holliday
Crawford
Rollins
Howard
Ichiro
Jeter
Sizemore
A. Gonz

Thanks!
10 team 10x10 H2H keep 7, 5 add/drops per week limit
(hitting: r,bb,1b,2b,3b,hr,rbi,sb,k,.avg | pitching: ip,w,l,cg,bb,k,hra,era,whip,sv) Reggie Robying saves, as always

C: Wieters
1b: Cabrera
2b: Phillips
3b: Longoria
SS: Andrus
CI: Fielder
MI: Raburn
OF: CarGo
OF: J Upton
OF: Lind (1b,of)
OF: Stubbs
UTL: Reynolds

Bench: Torres, Snider, Beckham, Pena, Escobar, J. Montero, Utley

SP: Lincecum, Jimenez, Gallardo, Billingsley, Volques, Chacin, E. Jackson, McDonald
RP: Chapman

Grey

Re: ok here we go...

Postby Grey » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:44 pm

its a 10 team H2H 10x10. We keep 7, forfeiting the draft pick the player was chosen with, appreciating by 1 round each year.

I'm definitely keeping:
Lincecum (13)
Longoria(14)
J. Upton(15)
Jimenez (26)

So, pick 3 from this group:
Braun (1)
Teixeira (2)
Holliday (2)
Kinsler (4)
Sandoval (9)
Lind (21)

If I dont keep anyone in the 1st or 2nd round, I'll probably wind up with something like this to choose from:
Holliday
Crawford
Rollins
Howard
Ichiro
Jeter
Sizemore
A. Gonz

Thanks!
Braun, Tex and Lind. Real solid front seven, should put you in a nice place.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

amscalone

Postby amscalone » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Sounds pretty goo, though its going to be tough to let Kinsler go - I like going into the draft knowing I don't have to worry about either 2nd or SS. If I were to keep Kinsler, do you keep Braun or Tex? Braun will have to be put back in the draft pool following this year, where Tex will become a 1st round keeper.

OR, if I keep kinsler, should I still keep Braun and Tex, but let Lind go?

Thanks.
(hitting: r,bb,1b,2b,3b,hr,rbi,sb,k,.avg | pitching: ip,w,l,cg,bb,k,hra,era,whip,sv) Reggie Robying saves, as always

SP: Lincecum, Jimenez, Gallardo, Billingsley, Volques, Chacin, E. Jackson, McDonald

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Let Lind go if you want...
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

amscalone

Postby amscalone » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 pm

you don't sound too enthusiastic. You've got kinsler as your #15 guy. Getting him with the 31st pick isn't worth letting Tex go and probably winding up with Howard or Holliday with the 2nd round pick?

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am

I told you what I'd do...
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”