Keeper Decisions

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Raynman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Keeper Decisions

Postby Raynman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 am

well not positive I'll get Fielder but I'll definitely get Fielder, Howard, Cabrera, Kinsler, or Wright.......is Fielder worth keeping compared to the possibility of getting one of those other guys or go with Jones.

Also how would you rank those guys I listed?

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 am

well not positive I'll get Fielder but I'll definitely get Fielder, Howard, Cabrera, Kinsler, or Wright.......is Fielder worth keeping compared to the possibility of getting one of those other guys or go with Jones.

Also how would you rank those guys I listed?
They're ranked in the top 100 or the top 20... Those guys are fine if you don't get Fielder.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Lucc
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Lucc » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

11 major 3 minor 13 team 5x5 roto league. votto, pedrioa, arod, holiday, bay, lind, rios, ubaldo, vazquez, wandy -

I just traded Ethier and Chris Carter for Ubaldo and Travis Snider. The league keeper list included many more pitchers than normal from small amount of teams. Therefore the SP pool was shallow and there were a lot teams to compete against.

I have Brandon Wood, Mo Rivera and and Snider. (I couldn't get ubaldo w/out carter so I added snider). I'm going snider, as a bit less risky than wood. Is this right?
13 Tm Mixed 11 Major 3 Minor Keeper "Midnight Crazies" (Est. 2003, 2014 Champion, 2015 runner up)
Batters
C
1B Abreu, Jose (Keeper) (trade jones, Lester, Joe Ross & Brantley)
2B Altuve, Jose (Keeper)
3B Frazier, Todd (Keeper)
SS Bogaerts, Xander (Keeper)
MI
CI Donaldson, Josh (Keeper)
OF McCutchen, Andrew (Keeper)
OF Cespedes, Yoenis (keeper) (trade puig)
OF Grichuk, Randal (Keeper)
OF
OF
DH
DH

Pitchers
P Bumgarner, Madison (keeper)
P Archer, Chris (Keeper)
P Rodon, Carlos (Keeper)
P
P
P
P
P
P
p

Minor - David Dahl
Minor - Max Kepler
Minor - Sean Manaea

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Seems okay.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Lucc
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Lucc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 am

If Phil Hughes indeed wins the 5th starters job, is he comparable to Slowey and / or Scott Baker?
13 Tm Mixed 11 Major 3 Minor Keeper "Midnight Crazies" (Est. 2003, 2014 Champion, 2015 runner up)
Batters
C
2B Altuve, Jose (Keeper)
MI
OF
OF
DH
DH

Pitchers
P Archer, Chris (Keeper)
P Rodon, Carlos (Keeper)
P
P
P
P
P
P
p

Minor - David Dahl
Minor - Max Kepler
Minor - Sean Manaea

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:31 am

Yup
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Lucc
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Lucc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks, I am going to assume he gets the call and select him. Hope to get either Baker or Slowey on the way back
Batters
C
2B Altuve, Jose (Keeper)
MI
OF
OF
DH
DH

Pitchers
P Archer, Chris (Keeper)
P Rodon, Carlos (Keeper)
P
P
P